Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from freezy: “I would argue that real men post stuff in their own name instead of hiding behind anonymity ” lol.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

It is a lot easier to balance in 1.5. Playing Germany in 1.5 1939 blitzkrieg (europe map) is near impossible due to the shear resource cost
  • Somanta -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Japan too weak? I'm just playing a game 1.5 with it and is like a Ferrari. Manchukuo erased in 8 hours, second day. Just make a few tanks and 6 or 7 motorized infantry, 5 or 6 planes and run all over the map. The superior naval power can face USA with no…
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE !!!.

you probably refreshed and it showed no troops because your spies were captured so you don't have reports because no more spies
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Quote from General Kadhammer: “Enjoy your empty wallet then NoobNoobTrain. 1.5 is 1.0 on crack, not very user friendly at all. The sheer game speed adds tons to most peoples already stressful daily life. Apart from that it's not CoW, it's something…
  • DrWarVictory -

Now follows Typhoon.

Follow
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Back on your high horse to show us mortals how to play Call of War I see. Quote from Last Warrior: “In CoW classic Dominion antarktika main provinces with labs have city terrain... Good luck with keeping with tanks... ” Right, but not the provinces
  • Schneizer1ytb -

Wrote a comment on Sologue’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wsh mek
  • King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on King Charles IX’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Huh... what happened to the classic 1939 historic world war
  • Andromeda -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Missing Gold.

Like (Post)
    Bytro (COW) Support Group in game is a 100% Volunteer group. They do not get paid with any real money so please be nice to them. They are the ones taking hours out of their normal days to help you. If you submitted a support ticket, they will reply…
  • Typhoon -

Posted the thread Ranked/Unranked Matches.

Thread
    I created an internal practice game for my alliance. And I turned off the anti-cheat so that the match would not be ranked. Will this still affect stats such as K/D and territory captured?
  • Last Warrior -

Liked General Kadhammer’s post in the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Enjoy your empty wallet then NoobNoobTrain. 1.5 is 1.0 on crack, not very user friendly at all. The sheer game speed adds tons to most peoples already stressful daily life. Apart from that it's not CoW, it's something completely different. In order for…
  • General Kadhammer -

Replied to the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Enjoy your empty wallet then NoobNoobTrain. 1.5 is 1.0 on crack, not very user friendly at all. The sheer game speed adds tons to most peoples already stressful daily life. Apart from that it's not CoW, it's something completely different. In order for…
  • General Kadhammer -

Liked Ifanwhen’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    I personally think that abandoning CoW 1 is an error. 1.5 is an ok game but personally, unless there is a speed event on, I will generally choose classic over new coke Call of War. Good luck with your new business model.
  • General Kadhammer -

Replied to the thread Why is there no Classic games in the new games tab?.

That wasn't very helpful but it seems the game is doomed in 2021 then. I.e, very soon. I guess that's one less paying customer then. It was fun the few months it lasted. It's sad. The money grabbing models swallows everything on the market these days.…
  • Road2Victory -

Replied to the thread Why is there no Classic games in the new games tab?.

Replied to the thread Missing Gold.

• vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Nuclear Bomber Bug.

Plus V1 doesn't even do that much damage in the first place.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

There's really no way for the game system to differentiate newspaper articles from insulting comments