Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Move Version Tag/legend.

Thread
    On the lower right corner of the map screen there is a Version legend and several other lines of product identification. Can you move this to the top left corner where there is a captive space between the top menu bar and the Country legend. This way…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Quote from Aloriel: “Is there a SBDE maximum number for transport ships? Or do those break down into their respective unit SBDE, like, let's say you have a convoy which consists of let's just say 8 AA, 8 AT, 8 armored cars. Would those transport ships…
  • Last of Kin -

Wrote a comment on Last of Kin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Get out! Get out! Get out! You, lay down right there and don't move!
  • Aloriel -

Replied to the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Is there a SBDE maximum number for transport ships? Or do those break down into their respective unit SBDE, like, let's say you have a convoy which consists of let's just say 8 AA, 8 AT, 8 armored cars. Would those transport ships work at 100% or are…
  • grandpooba52 -

Wrote a comment on General Nightman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello are you still interested in joining the new team league with me and edepable
    it has just been announced itn the forums
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread RESEARCH BALANCING UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    There is an entire post dedicated to this in the news section of this forum and already a heated discussion. I suggest you post your comments here: Research Balancing Update Best regards
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

Here is the announcement for the new League Introducing The Team League Here is the link for the sign up forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=173686#post173686
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Vacation.

Enjoy your time. No better thing than to fresh your head off from problems and be with yourself sometime.
  • hakijaa -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Fortress and Strategic Bombers.

Like (Post)
    Yes. Anything that you can see in the buildings area of a province is a building, and thus will be damaged heavily by strats.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread New Unit: Marines.

Idea has a good base, but your percepcion of marines is useless in land combat, so imagine invading whole USA, yes it would be good for landing in coastline states but after some time it loses compatibility to tanks and regular infantry. If your response…
  • hakijaa -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread What is shared intelligence?.

Like (Post)
    Shares intel is a high command feature players with a high command subscription can share their spy reports by granting shared intelligence with others. Only players who have high command can give the shared intel relation. Any player can receive the…
  • raybarnhart1961 -

Wrote a comment on raybarnhart1961’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I really Love this Game
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Posted the thread New Unit: Marines.

Thread
    The 1st Marine Division was activated aboard the USS Texas on 1 February 1941 In May 1941, the 1st MARDIV relocated to Quantico, Virginia and Parris Island, South Carolina and in April 1942, the division began deploying to Samoa and Wellington, New
  • Chase-Unforgotten -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Excellent point, the synergy between construction times of required buildings, the research times, and the production time of units is completely wrecked. Its one big ugly jumble with no foresight given to balancing unit research. Seriously lvl1 rocket…
  • Chase-Unforgotten -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    I agree. The old research tree worked much better, and grain is never really a problem if you manage yourself well and have an advanced army largely running on oil. Also, airfields should definetely be able to run at around 75% health, which is…
  • Chase-Unforgotten -

Liked Valewonca034’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    I am also not really hyped about research taking grain instead of goods, I don't see that as a realistic thing, ¿Why would military research cost food? And goods are even more useless now. AI better start selling a lot more grain on the market now cause…
  • Chase-Unforgotten -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Greetings all, I am really trying hard to see the positive in this change and see how making units available sooner in the way you chose to do this will actually encourages players to change their habits. At first glance it looks as if your plan of…