Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SFRJ-Man -

Replied to the thread Road defenses.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “If your unit morale goes higher after defeating a unit, that will be ridiculous because that will make it immortal ” Never said unit moral would go higher If you defeat a unit. Must have been a typo( and also doesn’t make…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread All-In Event Applied to 1939 Historic World War - AWESOME!!!.

Will you play as Luxembourg? @BLITZ6666 I do not think it is possible because the resource type does not even exceed the province amount as well as the fact that you are surrounded by countries that have more than 20 units at the beginning and you have…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread NEW GAMEW.

Not within the next 4 days however can we have a scenario rotation update every time it changes or a pattern in the forum?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread What are all the new playable countries?.

Yes it is a bug. I believe this was posted in another thread and @VorlonFCW replied to it
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Guide to Planes.

Like (Post)
    Nice guide General! ... Of the first 100 military units I build, about 10 are air units- mostly interceptors and tactical bombers. Of the remaining 90, about 10 would be AA and 10 naval units, most of which would be destroyers and cruisers- which are…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread AI Market plans have changed significantly.

@gusv I normally have artillery/SP artillery every 6-15 units but I do not produce AA as no-one taught me the lesson of tactical bomber annoyance. However, when I conquer provinces, sometimes they give me free AA's so I normally get a few. I do get a 1/3…
  • SFRJ-Man -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Road defenses.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SFRJ-Man: “Road, or path what ever you call the lines that connect the map on land and provinces. The way you can move or invade with your troops. Well there’s no good way to defend them other then using units such as ground troops,…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread AI Market plans have changed significantly.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “build tanks ” True ... Nearly a third of my units are tanks ... Also about 2 of 10 are either AA or artillery ... Those three seem to consume less food than infantry ... 8)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

Its ok for me. Does anyone else have the issue?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Road defenses.

Quote from SFRJ-Man: “Road, or path what ever you call the lines that connect the map on land and provinces. The way you can move or invade with your troops. Well there’s no good way to defend them other then using units such as ground troops,…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Acts of Valour.

That is why I do not disagree with the graphic updates even though it is confusing
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked killingone’s post in the thread Acts of Valour.

Like (Post)
    yea little tweaks like these would seriously make the game much more fun
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

Even though I am not a mobile warrior but I have to agree that the alliance 'Last Active date' is important.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

@Hans A. Pils I believe that food in the markets have always been high even without the graphic update. However it may not be as high. From my previous experience many new players they do not have enough time and province when they are under attack and…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Quote from Ulf el negro: “Okey so I+ve got the same problem. I'm in a game where me and my allies have sabotaged the production of grain of our enemy after along with multiple invasions targeting his factories and capitols, all of his provinces are…
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Wrote a comment on killingone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    u need something on ur wall so here it is
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Wrote a comment on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey u need something on ur wall so here it is
  • Ulf el negro -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Okey so I+ve got the same problem. I'm in a game where me and my allies have sabotaged the production of grain of our enemy after along with multiple invasions targeting his factories and capitols, all of his provinces are under 25% morale, and half of…
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Now follows byzantion1683.

Follow