Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread The Militia Guide.

Like (Post)
    Another way to phrase Python's post: Please consider updating the guide to reflect recent militia/commando/stealth balancing changes. Thank you :)
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times. ” I remember when gold alone was the issue. Good times.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Remember when we thought "boosters aren't purchasable coz they do the same thing as gold." Good times.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency?
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it up and it's real. That's ...uh...new. How were (are?) they as units? and is there a doctrine boost?
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well.
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    the frogs don't need to embark or disembark.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” Eh, new times, new names. Golders/whales/carders/coiners/P2W, they're all the same ^^ Quote from whowh: “Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it…
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    It was (is) part of a Bytro operation to allow coiners to hide better. Flame tanks (and a bit later, amphibious tanks) were super-OP units given out both in paid card sets and "free" for achieving in-game goals. It was succesful at first when honest…
  • Carking the 6th -

Like (Post)
    Flame tanks? I sense gaslighting
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    banned.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked pod_than’s post in the thread Give us the option to disband units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    I always liked the Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschieber (switchman)
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it?
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Obviously you can't read. back to school for you I said "an alliance team mate" told me this. Just because I'm not playing anymore doesn't mean I can't keep in touch with my alliance or use the forums. Quote from Phillip Bosley: “So you didn’t stop…