Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Communisticbear1020 -

Replied to the thread What would you do if... Game.

Respond with nuclear weapons What would you do if your enemies had an island that was their last province and it was surrounded by a massive navy of 40 battleships, destroyers, and submarines? (This is in no way related to events that happened/or will…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Declaring War.

I declare war on everybody I am about to attack. 1. It makes me look better in the newspaper. The whole world was appalled does not make my day. 2. My morale is better now that elite AI is mainstream. if you don't declare war before attacking, woe unto…
  • General Nightman -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread YOUR EN SERVER SUPPORT TEAM.

Like (Post)
    9O0i6ax.png
    Community Management (All language Servers): @'Alkyonor' @Akiar @Arcorian Community Coordinator (All Language Servers): @Dr. Leipreachan Main Administrator: @VorlonFCW Senior Moderator: @Ay Blinkin @Stormbringer50 Senior Game Operator:
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Creating a Roleplay group.

Like (Post)
    Please keep in mind that external links are not typically allowed on the forum for several reasons. If you wish to share a link, please do so in private.
  • Ovelove -

Replied to the thread Panzergrenadier-Division Grossdeutschlan Recruits.

• Mark Todd -

Replied to the thread Bytro priorities....

What else can I do? I am having this issue with only 1 of the maps I am playing on. I have tried reboot...I have cleared cache...I have cleared browsing history...I have tried using a different browser and nothing works. I sent in a bug report which…
  • GenghisKahn -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I declared war, maybe it has something to do with. As I joined game I was 3rd person in, immediately I was most feared nation and have not moved from there at all. Strange though playing other maps and taking a few liberties on those and the AI have not…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread What would you do if... Game.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “What would you do, if you are just lost all your artillery ” Depends how I lost it. If by planes, I would move up AA and more planes. If by tanks, I would know to make my stack in front/behind it stronger. What would you…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked helmuth.moltke’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Noone with the ability to Change things to the better seems willing to listen. And with the CoW robbed of Features it is boring to me. I will take a bigger break and not join any game this year. I will peek in 2020 and I really hope that Bytro will have…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked MinhManstein’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The market is dying, creating weird situations, I'm playing as Romania in Historic world war. Many nations was full of rare material, some stacking up to 120k of them. And the market was completely empty, I can't buy anything since there were no one…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “I am taking a break from CoW and maybe for good. I am just too stunned by the recent BAD CHANGES to continue. I FEEL ROBBED ” I completely agree with this. I too have been a consistent HC member and my annual sub is nearly over…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The market is dead. I can't trade outside a coalition and I do not join a coalition often. My favorite fire setting (aggressive) is ruined and thus my main reason to have HC. In all my games I am short of steel. In all my games I have buy offers at…
  • Telmah69 -

if you are asking in which order to attack then I agree with vorlon if you asking as your post States would I DECLARE war on them - presuming you mean prior to just attacking them then yes I always place troops as requires , right upto border. then…
  • Telmah69 -

Posted the thread inactive period.

Thread
    Players that become inactive from day 1 are killing this game. minimum inactive period at start of game should be far less than 4 days. as this period is key, maybe BYTRO could stagger this to something like days 1-12 min inactive 24 hours days…
  • VorlonFCW -

The first three are all the same, All AI is now elite, and when a player is declared inactive the elite AI is in charge of their country. I choose targets starting with most dangerous to me. Generally this means higher ranked players first. ;)
  • Mark Todd -

Replied to the thread Game stuck on splash screen.

Come on...somebody has to have a fix for this.....I am being taken advantage of and there is nothing I can do about it because I cant get into the game.
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Alliance World Cup Round 1 Experience ?.

FYI: no longer interested. Did not renew my 12 months HC for the 1st time in years and taking a break after the numerous bad changes to the game. The lack of constructive responses on how gameplay has been ruined (market, diplo, player interaction…
  • Mark Todd -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from Mathex319: “Game Number: In Game Name: What is preventing you to get inside your game: Picture if possible: ” 2842350 Mark Todd Stuck on splash screen
  • Telmah69 -

Liked BeorntheBold’s post in the thread Battle locations unreported.

Like (Post)
    With all due respect, the technology of the era was quite sufficient to know where a battle occurred and what the losses were. Even reading the newspaper doesn't give the information that it should. It can't be THAT hard to add some details to the…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Battle locations unreported.

Like (Post)
    When you get a report that province X has been taken you can click on the event and it brings you to the province. However, when you have a force destroyed you cannot click on the event to go to where the battle was. Also you do not get a summary of the…