Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread New map:African chaos.

The same chaos suggestion was already made yesterday >> forum.callofwar.thread/30826-new-map-idea-african-chaos << Why twice ..? Double suggestion = doublesmilie_abc_017.gifsmilie_abc_022.gifsmilie_abc_015.gifsmilie_abc_029.gifsmilie_abc_033.gif..?
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Now follows jenniechase.

Follow
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread n/a.

Thread
    n/a
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Most units contest.

Like (Post)
    I have never gone above 400 units, for reasons very simple. One: I win the game before that happens. Two: I lose the game before that happens. Three: I'm too lazy to produce new units.
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Replied to the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

Good idea, thanks for the feedback. I'll fix it.
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Replied to the thread Natural Disasters.

Imagine this message: "An unexpected hurricane wiped out your 11th tank division"! or "Your industrial complex in Miami was damaged due to an unexpected flood"!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

Yes, that is a great idea but I believe that to make things balanced atomic bomb should be given to all countries for them to research. Special units should not include atomic weapons. If we take away rocket fighters, rockets and atomic bombs from…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Gold Allowed.

Like (Post)
    Pretty sure this has already been asked multiple times and answer has been "no" every single time but the search function is your friend, use it ^^
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Posted the thread Natural Disasters.

Thread
    What if there was a tornado that tore up some of your buildings? Or a drought that slowed down crop production? I suggest that Call of War should add natural disasters to their maps. Floods, hurricanes, droughts, tornadoes, pandemics, etc. didn't stop…
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Posted the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

Thread
    Have you noticed that in some maps Brazil is just as powerful as Italy? I have a solution to fix this. Say you pick Japan. There are all the normal units in the Research bar but there is another tab at the top that says "Specialized Units". If you…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked rishxd’s post in the thread Training Alliance Two Live and looking for active players.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the info. Perhaps once my alliance starts up we can play an ava against each other. My account name is rishxd. You can contact it if you like
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance Two Live and looking for active players.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps once my alliance starts up we can play an ava against each other. My account name is rishxd. You can contact it if you like
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Liked dirge’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    15. Post an article in ALL CAPS complaining that some mean player invaded your country and you DIDN'T DESERVE IT.
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    1.Should you lose your Capitol early on, don’t bother replacing it. As your morale decreases, your provinces will most likely revolt to your coalition partners, your team mates will then have to feed the hungry provincials. 2.Should you decide to
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread No Gold Allowed.

Pretty sure this has already been asked multiple times and answer has been "no" every single time but the search function is your friend, use it ^^
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Posted the thread Louisiana On The Homefront Map.

Thread
    For some reason players can't play as Louisiana in the Homefront map! I am from Louisiana and I know a lot of people who play this game who are from Louisiana. Just make the province of Lake Charles a city and add Cameron Parish as a new Parish. New…
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Liked ender611’s post in the thread Displaying gold used.

Like (Post)
    Wouldn't it be cool if there was a ticker box showing the total gold used during the game. Not which country or for what, just a total. I will use a few hundred over the game just to get things done before going to bed or work. People may be just…
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Liked alexiacob’s post in the thread No Gold Allowed.

Like (Post)
    Hi, How about creating a game a month or a game a week where gold is not allowed? That would be interesting. For example every week a new game is created by admins where gold is not allowed to be used and have a big number of slots 100 - 200 people.…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Game Creation.

Yes, I meant system created games. I thought you meant changing the game speed of system generated games by clicking on something.