Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MontanaBB -

Now follows K.Rokossovski.

Follow
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

Thanks, Roko. That was exactly the sort of experienced viewpoint I was looking for. Hopefully, a few others will follow yours in this thread. I will have questions about the mechanics and the minutiae tactics that naturally evolve from the mechanics…
  • gazsom -

Liked Balhog’s post in the thread Alliance Issues.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from No41: “If u wanto join allince u need discord ” He had discord in my alliance. As our leading officer said, he has everything stated above just that he doesn't like the way it operated. ” Thats the point of…
  • MontanaBB -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

Like (Post)
    I have built and used them on quite often. I usually play 100p maps nowadays, which means there is enough time and space to develop them; wouldn't know about smaller maps. You probably remember that I was against the introduction in province-capturing…
  • gazsom -

Replied to the thread Alliance Issues.

Yea Ive also tried skype and the onsite chat channel I use to have, and in both cases people will not use it. In both the above cases these platforms you can go and use face to face, and even that isnt used. So the issue is I believe that the attitude of…
  • Killer8282 -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

They’re good against human players who you know don’t have much anti air. Anti air will easily shoot them down. It is not worth it to use it to attack an AI. Most players who pile all their troops at the front lines can be destroyed by a single…
  • thunderdog1138 -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Map specific channel is not possible because that created a toxic environment I am guessing you should just use discord or Skype
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

• Killer8282 -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

• Marching in Place -

I prefer the Alliance and Coaltion Chat channels because they are safe(r) from spies. But I play on a PC, and someone on mobile told me that when a Diplomatic mail arrives he gets an audio alert on his phone; so, he prefers Diplomatic mail. Concerning…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from gazsom: “ Again why dont people use the chat channel?? ” Nothing is saved in the chat channel and the next time you log in, it basically disappears.
  • gazsom -

I agree with you mate, Ive tried to get people to chat with me in the Coalition Ive joined which is the chat window to the bottom left hand side of the screen, or is that limited to High Commands? Ive started an alliance that requires input from…
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread City label background.

Thread
    I find the translucent background of city labels to be too opaque; that is, they are not translucent enough. I have trouble reading the map and unit info behind the labels. I suggest making the label background MUCH more translucent... like, just a hint…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nefarious Players.

Like (Post)
    As this topic has devolved into insulting each other it is closed.
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    New application.

Name:Macabre louison
    Level and experience:2 solo victories 1 coalition. Level 41 member of 3 months.
    Skype account:Unfortunately none
    Gmail account:yes (sisnanet@gmail.com)
    Discord account:yes but not often used
    Reason to be a…
  • Balhog -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Changes to spying.

Like (Post)
    Quote from No41: “When you hire a spy and tell the spy to spy on provinces it say the report will come in 24 hours but when you send a spy to a VERY Close provimce The report STILL comes in 24 hours I’m pretty sure going from Paris to Berlin…