Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CZxZeras -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Oh i dont know if you already help my friend or not because now he can enter the game. If it was you. Many thanks.
  • andile5425474 -

Posted the thread What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?.

Thread
    My Favourite anime is Overlord and My Favourie manga is Lady Long Legs. AND What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?
  • CZxZeras -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

My friend got removed from game he a newbie. Username: Xzech Game ID: 26360342 He said that he got a mail from system and it said that he get removed from the game because he didnt enter that game in every 10 min...
  • CZxZeras -

Posted the thread Why my friend got removed from game after 10 min???.

Thread
    Anyone know what the meaning of this??? my friend he said that he got the mail send to him by the system and it said that "he was left the game 10 min and didnt come back to the game in that time and that why he got removed from the game" and now he…
  • Hello all, Two good quotes from K.Rokossovski that I can use to illustrate some of the idea behind this thread with: Quote from K.Rokossovski: “This is like some ebb and flood thing. People plea for less rules; inadverse effects happen; people want…
  • Lawrence Czl -

Replied to the thread New gaming units.

More population just means more people eating more food. Increasing population may or may not increase manpower since manpower doesn't appear to be calculated from a population figure.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Posted the thread VIETNAM ERA.

Thread
    Ideas for a COW (Vietnam era) scenarios. Include; Marines / Riverine infantry, Rocket/jet fighters & bombers, Huey HB, HF & HC helicopter, Chinook type Light craft (rivers & lakes) outpost militia/partisans Commandos conscripts plantations…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread New gaming units.

I have made alterations (edit) on how to use Paratroopers. As far as Capital works is assumed. This capital city upgrade should be expensive in money, some oil and metal cost, the 10% wealth bonus is to be compounded by all 3 level upgrades. (only…
  • Quote from cerealnerd: “I thought it was the Players league, not a coalition league. Maybe coalitions are a bigger problem than realized. ” So instead of making a "premier" league and a "first" league or whatever names were mentioned earlier maybe…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Hello all, Two good quotes from K.Rokossovski that I can use to illustrate some of the idea behind this thread with: Quote from K.Rokossovski: “This is like some ebb and flood thing. People plea for less rules; inadverse effects happen; people want…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

I think some of your ideas are way too far away from the current game design. I don't think it would be easily workable to achieve the goal: a country holding x amount of islands for x amount of time and they win the game, because of the game mechanics.…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread App bug text.

Did you get the updated app from the app store today as well?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread best strategies for attack.

Quote from samincosh: “i'v made once a huge air attake with 25 stratigic bomb ” Two mistakes I see here: 1) Strategic bombers are for damaging BUILDINGS, like airbases or industrial complexes. Strat bombers are nearly useless against ground units…
  • Mr Selfridge -

Replied to the thread Can Admin Video competition game..

Quote from Spiffolo: “there are some LP on youtube that do subscriber partecipation maps or even just make updates to their match.... and as you said they have the video upload 3/4 days later to avoid the knowing postion of the army. yest a sub chord…
  • Mr Selfridge -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

Quote from alexl12: “Although I cannot say anything to the gold use of Kolin17, I think it is a great idea to make a video of the competition! This could be largely extended in the future, but in the beginning it would be better to start small... @Mr…
  • Mr Selfridge -

Replied to the thread BUG: Airplanes positioning Patrol.

Yes, and it just happened to me again. It is actually a huge problem in terms of loss of time and strategy and risk to troops. Sometimes they re fuel and sometimes they just return to the airport. It is a new BUG! Please fix this bug. Please Please.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread App bug text.

Hey, I’ve done the update and the white problem is still there, now smaller than how it was but still there.... not anymore when writing on a message or a newspaper article but there is still if I type the ammount of resource in a exchange between…
  • CoralWar -

Replied to the thread Restore Unrestricted Diplomacy.

Shared maps were also used : - to build constructive relationships with our neighbours, helping to focus on key targets. - to watch closely your friends' ennemies. Looking at these distant wars was helpful to prepare ourself. Betrayal risk ? As we can…
  • CoralWar -

Liked dioglaert’s post in the thread Restore Unrestricted Diplomacy.

Like (Post)
    "Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to members of other teams or coalitions to anything better than peace (e.g. shared map is not possible)" This removes only one tool from a betrayer's toolbox. …
  • alexl12 -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round One.

Although I cannot say anything to the gold use of Kolin17, I think it is a great idea to make a video of the competition! This could be largely extended in the future, but in the beginning it would be better to start small... @Mr Selfridge: May you link…