Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread questions sur l'artillerie et les chars.

L'artillerie a une portée de 50 rayons. Les chars n'ont pas de portée, ce sont des unités de combat au corps à corps qui se verrouillent en combat rapproché.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thomas8474: “what is worse is the admins wanting to ban people for talking about this !! ” no Quote from thomas8474: “found the gold user ^^^^ ” only because of this. Seems people just can't keep personal attacks out of gold…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Nice, now you have awoken another Balkan. Good Job anti-Stalin.
  • Torspo2 -

Replied to the thread do quick games maximum two days long and without gold.

• freezy -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Modern META.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frederichdergrosse: “Complete noob. Just tryin to figure it all out. Takeaways from the thread: RRG + AA is Meta No counter meta exists (fundamentally beats meta but looses to mish mash of units) NB > Navy, Subs > Navy, Navy only if…
  • Torspo2 -

Liked thomas8474’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    what is worse is the admins wanting to ban people for talking about this !!
  • SLimbad -

Replied to the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Thanks for the replies, it's the way it is. When we first attacked the airfield, the aircraft were upgrading and we took heavy damage (two of us in the attack). That's why we attacked, they were grounded. It makes no sense to me if the aircraft aren't…
  • Torspo2 -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to…
  • freezy -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread petition for NO gold games or limited..

Like (Post)
    Believe me, they know the opinion of the majority of the players. They just need to keep chimneys smoking and the marketing guys think this is the way to do it, so this is how it happens. No matter how many petitions are signed by the Pope or anyone else.
  • Talvisota -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread It Didn't Happen.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Addin Turx: “Before anyone even talks about it, just know it it all LIES. ” What is bro talking about?
  • Talvisota -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the…
  • freezy -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Lets share our CoW experiences with bugs and game issues :) What would be,in your opinion, the worst :cursing: , most annoying :wallbash ,bug you remember !! Share experiences with details :D :D ” So many bugs, so little time...
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from thomas8474: “what is worse is the admins wanting to ban people for talking about this !! ” no Quote from thomas8474: “found the gold user ^^^^ ” only because of this. Seems people just can't keep personal attacks out of gold…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SLimbad: “Planes sitting on the ground cannot fight, that's BS. They haven't moved for two days, level 5 fighters sitting on the ground beating rocket fighters, come on please!!! The game mechanics are all wrong, even artillery can spot…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Aircraft have same combat stats on ground as in air.

Quote from SLimbad: “Planes sitting on the ground cannot fight, that's BS. They haven't moved for two days, level 5 fighters sitting on the ground beating rocket fighters, come on please!!! The game mechanics are all wrong, even artillery can spot…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Achievement without effort.

Is it still an issue, and consistent? If so, can you describe in more detail please?
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Nice, now you have awoken another Balkan. Good Job anti-Stalin.
  • Destructo the Great -

Replied to the thread Light Tank Spam.....

i once conquered 1000 points with light tank spam only ha
  • Suna232 -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Why did God create the Balkans? ” don't cross the line
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Why did God create the Balkans? ” For entertainment.