Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Replied to the thread attack and defence mod.

I'll try to explain it as best as I can: Artillery firing from a distance is always attacking. If it comes into close combat at any point, it then defends. Moving units will attack the unit that is stationary. If they are both moving, that one in it's…
  • GenghisKahn -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

The only way I have managed was finding out they declare war as soon as sharing a border, so now I leave a province in between me and next country, until I am ready for the attack that will come as soon as I take that province. "to improve is to change,…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Wrong map. The Alliance World Cup is played on a 10 player 1932 map the country choices are USA UK Sweden Germany France Spain Italy Yugoslavia Soviet Union Turkey
  • white bird -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance.

I may be interested. Would like to hear more details. Perhaps you could write up a short / simple synopsis of how training will take place?
  • white bird -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Training Alliance.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I am Ryan and I will be recruiting people for the training alliance. TAG JCUTY. For new players and old players that are active. They will be taught how to get better at this game and the goal is to go into combat strong and sturdy. Please tell me…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

The new coalition rule with the 3 days cooldown creates another issue : it becomes super hard to adjust the border post-war, since you cannot have a fake quick war as before. Could we have a new rule where you cannot give core territories (to avoid a…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

At the start? Loads of tactical bombers, arty is good but bombers are even deadlier. WYR, have two nuclear bombs, or four nuclear bombers?
  • The War Machine 7 -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Im assuming by plans you mean real life plans. Definitely all my plans, I don't do much beneficial anyway. Would you rather, Start a game with loads of Artillery plus normal armies, or start off with loads of tactical bombers plus normal armies.
  • The War Machine 7 -

Posted the thread Yugoslavia anyone?.

Thread
    Anyone else ever notice how overpowered Yugoslavia gets late game when its controlled by AI. And I'm not just talking with the new Elite AI update, but even before then.
  • Spetsnaz_ -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

level 40 is too high..we should put much restrictions, because we need more players.
  • Vamaw -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, thank you for your feedback. I passed it on to our game designers. It sounds like the AI is a bit over the top at times. But we will see what our designers say about the feedback and the numbers we collected the last couple of weeks regarding…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

Like (Post)
    Though in my last game as US in 39 historical map I had low popularity because of my large army, I have not had issues with AI declaring war on me. That may be because I always declared war before attacking- though not always using embargo beforehand. As…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup:
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Has some good points to it, I'm sure some will find it helpful :)
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    This is an introduction of Call of War for new players. So first thing first, when you go into a game. Probably the first thing you see is the Resource Button Resource - Oil/Fuel - Food - Metal - Rare Material - Manpower - Goods These are the…
  • gusv -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Hopefully you will like the next features more ” As we already said, disallowing resource trade outside coalitions + taxing the market * killed diplomacy, because it forces everyone to play in coalitions, * killed all that was…
  • gusv -

Liked Telmah69’s post in the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

Like (Post)
    to be fair have not had same extent of problem - yes elite AI more aggressive but leave few troops and forts on border and they leave u alone - but have also used to my advantage playing as turkey I oved into inactive ally Caucasus with railgun and…
  • gusv -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, thank you for your feedback. I passed it on to our game designers. It sounds like the AI is a bit over the top at times. But we will see what our designers say about the feedback and the numbers we collected the last couple of weeks regarding…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked MontanaBB’s post in the thread Tactics, Stacking.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “The best players don't have great ratios. ” Maybe not. But when I see a highly ranked player (i.e., one with lots of ratings points), with a 2:1 kills-to-losses ratio against the standard AI, I'm not impressed. At all. Nor am I…