Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Quote from attacker101: “oh boy, someone save me a spot on a round once I finish a game and have a spot open to join one of these rounds. ” No stress, you will have time until Tuesday morning (CET) to join new game rounds of the event. 8)
  • charlizesen1 -

Posted the thread Please add a damn confirm button when using huge amounts of Gold.

Thread
    Miss clicked on Mobile and spent 2000 gold to get rid of 12 hours when researching a nuclear bomber. Was trying to click off of the tab to see something else. For the love of god add a ARE YOU SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND X GOLD. It especially sucks…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

I would just love the simple option to search for a province or unit :D
  • BLITZ6666 -

Posted the thread Suggestions.

Thread
    I am a long term player that nearly never goes inactive and I like joining the games but I have 62 games in progress including games that already ended, so I want to ask if you can let us have infinite games in progress, because just today I wanted to…
  • BLITZ6666 -

Replied to the thread All-In Event Applied to 1939 Historic World War - AWESOME!!!.

and Luxembourg starts with 11 units I think
  • BLITZ6666 -

Replied to the thread All-In Event Applied to 1939 Historic World War - AWESOME!!!.

Last time in all-in I played as Luxembourg and I legit conquered belgium and Netherlands and then Germany killed me
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

What if I can see it? Right now, I can see rocket attacks incoming because my province centers are marked with a red attack symbol. So yeah, I can "see" it coming. Maybe I have naval vessels or airplanes nearby seeing the rocket launch? Maybe I am deep…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

You probably can't see it from a range because of the fog of war
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Every time I've had this happen, the troops that made the killing shot have captured the province. More than once I have battled a defender down to almost nothing and a 3rd country (no RoW) walks in and captures. Then I got blamed for a surprise attack…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

The newspaper does NOT report all casualties. Has been most apparent when killing a stack in a long battle. Not unusual for a stack of 10 killed to have only 8 reported. I see this regularly but no idea why.
  • Teburu -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Like (Post)
    Example: A lv1 rocket is shot at me from max range. The rocket takes 41 minutes to reach his target. In 41 minutes, even a standard infantry / AA / artillery /AT stack with a speed of 20 can travel 27 km. -> If I spot a rocket early enough, I…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread The AI Cheats.

I have seen AI capture an empty province (no IC and no Barracks) from me with 1 unit and when I go to retake, somehow there are 2.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread ROW causing a bug?.

Quote from Fortune12345: “do I have to attack the UK ” The UK must be removed from the province. Either by force, or wait for them to leave on their own. Quote from Fortune12345: “no troops "defending" ” The UK troops are defending their…
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Example: A lv1 rocket is shot at me from max range. The rocket takes 41 minutes to reach his target. In 41 minutes, even a standard infantry / AA / artillery /AT stack with a speed of 20 can travel 27 km. -> If I spot a rocket early enough, I…
  • Fortune12345 -

Replied to the thread ROW causing a bug?.

Wait, so do I have to attack the UK and go to war to finish off the province? Also, there are no troops "defending" other than the UK troops because my troops are not taking damage. Finally, the UK is an AI, so I can't just ask them nicely to leave. If…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread CoW1.5 Event #2 - Detailed Feature descriptions.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the secret forum, General! We hope nobody followed you. The fact that you consult us here, surely proves that you completed the general briefing issued for all generals. Let’s talk about some more details on what changes you can expect when…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread CoW1.5 Event #2 - Detailed Balancing descriptions.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the secret forum, General! We hope nobody followed you. The fact that you consult us here, surely proves that you completed the general briefing issued for all generals. Let’s talk about some more details on what changes you can expect when…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 Balancing Overhaul #2.

Like (Post)
    1582560773_news_images_15892.png
    Attention, generals! Enemy troops are closing in and combat is unavoidable. According to reports enemy contact is expected within only a few days. Time for a last briefing on the situation before defining your strategy…