Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Infantry can make for a nice meatshield; especially when mixed with other stuff, it also scales quite well in terms of damage tho their upkeep in manpower is quite expensive when compared to other units while it doesnt really play any significant role in…
  • Jabberwocki -

Posted the thread Updating Stats and Achievements.

Thread
    It seems to me that there has been no update to stats and achievements since the latest version went live I am not sure how often these get updated but it has seemed in (at least the recent) past that this happens reasonably often
  • Jabberwocki -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

I have seen this and decided it is a display issue - set a force to capture a province, come back a few hours later, the province is reported as being captured but stay the same as the old enemy colour - killing the browser tab and restarting teh game…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5.

Hmm how about you wait how it actually will turn out? Its kinda obvious that they're still working on it and the upcoming is just a test; pretty much everything can change From what I've seen the only real point against these changes is "I like the old…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Quote from THEARBITER117: “What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse? ” Got 3.5 billion Euro layin' around? That'd probably stop it.
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Not possible to make sure there is no case unless you use gold ” This thought process is what makes the difference between a good player and a player with a negative K/D.
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Reality: About 70% of all military in WW2 was from one of the four infantry types (militia, motorized, mechanized or regular infantry). CoW: There are only two very seldom edge cases in which I can imagine recruiting infantry…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Release Details - 25. Februar 2020.

Such a shame we can't play as AI nations anymore. It's fun! It adds a brand new twist to an older map. Now you have people playing as countries that shift the balance of power, like South Africa. I enjoyed the 2-3 weeks I had with this bug.
  • Big_Boy_Trev -

Replied to the thread Creating private match with ability to spawn stuff in.

i just think that it would be a fun made to add it would me like creative mode in Minecraft or something
  • Gen Monty1 -

Liked CaptainMarvel19’s post in the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Like (Post)
    They are totally different colours prntscr.com/r7lobr prntscr.com/r7lokd
  • CaptainMarvel19 -

Replied to the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

They are totally different colours prntscr.com/r7lobr prntscr.com/r7lokd
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Llol, there are several people in a regiment, you know that, right? ;)
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I find the newspaper very hard to read. Performance is bad, and it wants to refresh all the time ” I believe that an easy solution to implement (software wise) would be to delay refresh to once every 10…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

My observation is that 88% or so seems to be a magic number for getting row, but still not always. Just be patient and don't make any threatening moves.
  • THEARBITER117 -

Quote from Arcorian: “Cake is amazing! ” Mmmm what type of cake?
  • THEARBITER117 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from THEARBITER117: “What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse? ” Does this mean that 1.5 is bad cake? ... 8)
  • freezy -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Let's talk about cake... lots and lots of cake...
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Do you think that bug report might not be the right name for that? ” 90% of bug reports are simply something that needs to be looked at and explained. Some things we can change, many we cannot.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

I see that you have already created a support ticket. The proper department will reply to that within 3 days.