Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Davutturan -

Now follows Ottoman Empire1453.

Follow
  • h4zel -

Replied to the thread Disband Troops.

Quote from Seaexplorer99: “Unlike buildings you can't disable troops. You might in 1.5 over build a certain type of troop because an enemie made alot of one unit that that one troop could destroy easily then lets say anti tank so food would be an…
  • h4zel -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Weather.

Like (Post)
    Maybe instead of weather, seasons could work. One of the main reasons the Soviets pushed the Germans back in WWII was because they knew how to fight in the winter, whereas the Germans didn't.
  • Hectopath -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Air Battle.

Like (Post)
    First rule: If he has 37 planes, You will need just as many planes. There is no way to kill 37 planes with just 10 of your own. Second rule: Follow the rules of SBDE. The best unit combination is 5 of each plane. 5 interceptors and 5 tactical…
  • SgtSniperMan101 -

Posted the thread New Special Forces.

Thread
    So upon seeing the Airborne and the Commandos I had I though which I spoke with my Alliance members and they seemed to like the idea as well. What was my Idea.... Marines. I noticed that with Harbors and ports making your units embark and disembark…
  • tazbeast04 -

Posted the thread RP Anyone.

Thread
    I apologize for being lazy and not thoroughly browsing posts. But are there any active RP rounds happening? Lightning Turk: I took part in one last year that you hosted and it was a blast. It was the collapse of the USA with various factions throughout…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Weather.

Maybe instead of weather, seasons could work. One of the main reasons the Soviets pushed the Germans back in WWII was because they knew how to fight in the winter, whereas the Germans didn't.
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread cheats.

You could cheat using a bot (I'm only telling you this since i think you want to play a game where it's like 2b2t) just do some coding if enemy in this province attack
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

There used to be a dislike feature. Unfortunately, people abused it, leading to its removal.
  • bewok963 -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Can I be part of the support team if I don't speak English?
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

• Seaexplorer99 -

Posted the thread The Terrors are recruiting.

Thread
    Recruiting anyone for my alliance "The Terrors" it is a relax alliance meant to have reliable players to play games with other than random people.
  • 1sd_tanker -

Posted the thread They should add dislikes to this forum.

Thread
    They should really add dislikes to this forum. All forum I know have dislikes. We can use it to dislike stupid/idiotic threads/posts. If there's already a feature, sorry.
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread Expand Doctrines (IDEA!).

I love this idea but maybe make it so the soviet doctrine when they are in a suprise attack war there moral overall will be boosted and unit production time decreased by 5% since the soviets lets say did not exactly crumble when germany attacked.Also it…
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread Disband Troops.

Unlike buildings you can't disable troops. You might in 1.5 over build a certain type of troop because an enemie made alot of one unit that that one troop could destroy easily then lets say anti tank so food would be an issue.
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Wrote a comment on DJF78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi DJF
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread error message you get as a frontline pioneer.

Probably report it, because that guarantees that it will be sent to the devs, whereas it's not guaranteed if you post it here. You can do both though.