Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Remove province giveaway limit.

The trading of only 4 provinces, is for trading a province for a non- province. You can continue to swap provinces daily.1 per day unless I missed an update. :)
  • BMfox -

Quote from zecevi123: “Why does this even exist? I can only give 4 provinces per game? What bullcrap is this? I understand one province a day but THIS? Which idiot came up with this idea? IM trying to make my borders look better with my ally and now…
  • BMfox -

Liked Zakistyle’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Welcome back!
  • Zakistyle -

Replied to the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

• Zakistyle -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I came back out of early retirement because I missed you guys :thumbsup:
  • BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

Like (Post)
    The hidden units are really annoying me. Good thing I use mot infantry
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Hi everyone, I came back out of early retirement because I missed you guys :thumbsup:
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “There were 4 people left, my coalition and japan. The AI were the real life players who quit so they had plenty of core provinces. ” Inactive players gone AI are AI all the same. You could have killed Japan and then retire…
  • Zakistyle -

Now follows Heinrici.

Follow
  • Zakistyle -

Now follows MadMike69.

Follow
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power. ” That's the one thing that you shouldn't do.…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread Still cannot find any use for the strat bombers.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “. ” All that is true.But the point of this thread is, that what you did, can be done better and safer with missiles. ” Yeah rockets are better for the job, but they also take longer to produce…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Replied to the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “A short term update i'd like bytro to add will be trade convoys when a country accepts a trade they send convoys from one of their provinces to the receiving nation's province, players can choose the route these trade…
  • YT_Scrappy BS -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

Like (Post)
    A short term update i'd like bytro to add will be trade convoys when a country accepts a trade they send convoys from one of their provinces to the receiving nation's province, players can choose the route these trade convoys will go, these convoys can…
  • DoctorDR1 -

This exists to prevent cheaters from exploiting it. Just be glad that it exists at all.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

yes i will do that, Artillery will be buffed and Planes can come soon
  • Zakistyle -

Replied to the thread What do mods see behind the scenes?.

Quote from whowh: “never mind. I didn't see that @Zakistyle was a mod Whowh Game Operator EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket No just kidding ” Newest addition, but probably not a good idea…
  • whowh -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Hi, With the new tags update, one small improvement which might be quick to implement would be to have a "Rocket" symbol for rockets. I imagine this would be a quick replacement of icons for specific units, so nothing…
  • whowh -

Liked Heinrici’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    Propaganda Offices are not the way to go. Garrison captured cities with units and plan out the capture of enemy capitals when it will benefit you morale a lot. I like to garrison with fast units while slow units make it to new front. Also if you…