Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Remember how you framed Soviet onion? ” But, Claudio did behave somewhat dubiously regardless..... ” I'm sorry for the soviet union joke, but how is that related to being Russia though?
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

Fix spelling! This could be as far as next year, but we will see.
  • GeneralTanke -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems. But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to be a seasoned, reliable player.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” Us ,fine CoW gentlemen , shall not be mixed with those CoN…
  • Suna232 -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;)
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

He will recive gold as he finished the game not AI
  • XXpheonix -

Posted the thread Can I be unbanned now?.

Thread
    I was banned in 2020 for claiming I was transgender when someone asked me what my gender was, a now retired mod (flemishpagan) banned me permanently from chat, i had sent messages to numerous Admins/Moderators in hopes of alleviating this ban, and it's…
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread On the Usage of Gold.

In a nutshell.... As long as the money keeps coming in nothing will be done.
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The forum is more or less a little discord group treating it as a second server with some form of brigading and wall spam, or bots possibly, and then maybe a half dozen regulars. Not much to get excited about here especially when again most of it is…
  • Cecil Rhodes. -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Most confident country?.

Like (Post)
    Any island really but especially Phillipines. My Uncle was an F18 pilot among other things and had a patch from a unit that was a smirking Kraken reaching out to touch a bunch of islands or coasts(been 30 years) that or similar is pretty common in many…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that. ” Thats…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked croatian kid’s post in the thread nostaljilerim.

Like (Post)
    theres youtube video on channel „nostaljilerim“ called „bosnia“ really good video i recomend you all watch
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• stardragon225 -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “C'mon guys, what happened to the good old days? Literally half of the original people either mysteriously disappeared, quit, or are taking a brake. We NEED a revival of the forum, c'mon, I normally get like 5…
  • stardragon225 -

• stardragon225 -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from stardragon225: “I was the adminustrator and creator of the ww1 game and I can confirm Claudio is an excellent player and roleplayer. Hewould make a very good choice for russia ” ^
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• Claudio NVKP -

Quote from stardragon225: “Forum will sleep. Possibly forever... ” Not really.