Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Llol, there are several people in a regiment, you know that, right? ;)
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I find the newspaper very hard to read. Performance is bad, and it wants to refresh all the time ” I believe that an easy solution to implement (software wise) would be to delay refresh to once every 10…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

My observation is that 88% or so seems to be a magic number for getting row, but still not always. Just be patient and don't make any threatening moves.
  • THEARBITER117 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5.

Quote from Arcorian: “Cake is amazing! ” Mmmm what type of cake?
  • THEARBITER117 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from THEARBITER117: “What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse? ” Does this mean that 1.5 is bad cake? ... 8)
  • freezy -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Let's talk about cake... lots and lots of cake...
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Do you think that bug report might not be the right name for that? ” 90% of bug reports are simply something that needs to be looked at and explained. Some things we can change, many we cannot.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

I see that you have already created a support ticket. The proper department will reply to that within 3 days.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread The newspaper.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I find the newspaper very hard to read. Performance is bad, and it wants to refresh all the time ” I believe that an easy solution to implement (software wise) would be to delay refresh to once every 10 minutes ... 8)
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    I find the newspaper very hard to read. Performance is bad, and it wants to refresh all the time... so just when you finally paged down to some subject you are interested in and reading it, suddenly it puts you back at the top, waiting for that same…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread The newspaper.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “I would just love the simple option to search for a province or unit :D ” There is. Ctrl + F on your keyboard opens a search box. Enter the province name or the unit designation, such as AB12, and it will be displayed in the center…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

Like (Post)
    What is the popularity though
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread I'm most Popular Nation, but no AI Nation will give me ROW.

low 80's last time I checked ... middle of day two and have not been at war with anybody ... :(
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Been out of play for a few weeks ... I was hoping for a graphics upgrade for infantry (multiple infantry men display for one regiment makes me think that there are several regiments there) ... smile.png
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Like (Post)
    Yes you are indeed right. I suggest having the commando kept the same but maybe different glow or something like that
  • gusv -

Liked Akulla3D’s post in the thread New Infantry Units are hard to distinguish.

Like (Post)
    I logged into the game and could not find my commandos, well I figured out the icons were changed. The new icons for infantry, Militia and Commandos are no so similar its hard to tell which one is in a province with out selecting them. Need something…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Release Details - 25. Februar 2020.

Quote from Arcorian: “Graphical Updates: ” Been out of play for a few weeks ... I was hoping for a graphics upgrade for infantry (multiple infantry men display for one regiment makes me think that there are several regiments there) ... :)