Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread 1944 endgame.

Like (Post)
    I think what you are driving at is that it should be a three player game - Germans-Soviets-Allies
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread How to Get Started as Mongolia.

Do not underestimate Canada as a gamble by a good player, speculating that the US player may not know what he's doing and will underdevelop his economy and ground armies ... Seen the Canadian player overwhelm militarily the US player in the last two…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread I can't get a good country.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I never produced that much oil ” Only when playing the Historical 1939 map as for instance Turkey I do not achieve such numbers fast enough. i.gyazo.com/fd122b088f6041f545a18da97864004c.png The general rule for…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Strange golg-prize after game ending.

Like (Post)
    Without looking further into it, I assume you had formed a coalition. When you are in a coalition the game continues until the points requirement for coalition victory are achieved. As you were a member of the winning coalition, you received the…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked 100jan’s post in the thread Strange golg-prize after game ending.

Like (Post)
    Game N: 9870539 Username: 100jan1 After ending I read this strange thing in newspaper: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…03a2417c4112c6e6c86c67035 So, you see, first recieve 1800 gold whith 812 points, seccond 2285 (???) whith 85 points, and thirth 1784…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread inaccuracies.

An overhaul of images and such used is on the suggestion list already, awaiting sufficient time and resources to tackle. Thank you for your suggestion
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Strange golg-prize after game ending.

Without looking further into it, I assume you had formed a coalition. When you are in a coalition the game continues until the points requirement for coalition victory are achieved. As you were a member of the winning coalition, you received the…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Quote from WayneBo: “Just scrap the SBDE entirely. It is contrived and overly complicate. Does not prevent overstacking, since 99% of the users don't even know what SBDE is. ” I'm one of the 99% that does not know what SBDE ... Is that some sort of…
  • BMfox -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Coast defenses.

Like (Post)
    Ah the poor neglected navy bomber (NB). No one ever seems to mention it when the topic of coastal defenses comes up. My favorite for eliminating convoys in a heartbeat and patrolling the coastal waters. And is the only unit that can "see" subs and…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread I can't get a good country.

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I never produced that much oil ” Only when playing the Historical 1939 map as for instance Turkey I do not achieve such numbers fast enough. i.gyazo.com/fd122b088f6041f545a18da97864004c.png The general rule for…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from nemuritor98: “It was supposed to be solved in last patch. ” Than how did I end up with another war that was unintended (at this time)?? Another thing that is really annoying is that these dysfunctional and…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Repair Stations/Hospitals.

Like (Post)
    Of course there's something like that in other games and of course they could easy implement something like that here too .. .. however, CoW was once fine designed as a game that could really be played as a
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread How to Get Started as Mongolia.

It's not about the inactivity. Countries like Manchukuo, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada,... have a huge disadvantage to their big neighbors as they start from scratch. New players join the map, they see they don't have anything so they give it up immedeatly.…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Returning Back.

Have fun, I'm always around to rock and roll ;)
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Game Observors.

I agree but only if all player are seen as anonymous to prevent information leaks. I would be great to login to the game of a good player as a learning experience.
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Just scrap the SBDE entirely. It is contrived and overly complicate. Does not prevent overstacking, since 99% of the users don't even know what SBDE is. Replace with a simple limit on the number of units in a single stack. And while you are at it: Place…
  • BMfox -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Spy Option - Influence Nation Reputation with AI.

Like (Post)
    With new market "improvement" (Read... total and complete failure and breaking of something that worked just fine), to actually make it realistic, there should be a Spy Action that allows you to influence your own and other players reputation with that…
  • BMfox -

Liked taylorwohlt’s post in the thread create some secret gold mines to encourage players to stay in game.

Like (Post)
    I been playing about a year now and love the realisitic complexity of needing combined arms etc that makes this one of the best strategy games i ever played. Biggest disappointment is the numbers of players who go inactive very early on. Disappointing…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Even though I don't always agree with Bytro they have a valid reason for the new diplomacy. To many players were multi accounting to have more resources. For this reason you can only trade with your coalition or with the market. This makes perfect…