Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shilleywater -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread fighting inactive dropout.

Like (Post)
    Losing hurts, but it is worth it. Learning how to combat that defeat is priceless in terms of strategy.
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread farming?.

I really don't understand what they are saying.... perhaps occupy the resource provinces. I have not heard of this tactic of farming
  • Zimbrisor -

Replied to the thread Server down again....

5k when i buy it 500k? are you joking or what? in the time the server was down, i loose more then 100k units... so ...
  • thunderdog1138 -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Server down again....

Like (Post)
    There has been 3 server downtime and we have been compensated 5000 gold. I saying that if this is not resolved, we should be compensated by HC for a week. ;)
  • Shilleywater -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Out of food.

Like (Post)
    when you run out of food all that happens is your provinces start to lose morale due to the shortage. You will also not be able to produce units that cost food or start research as easily either. A good thread for morale and shortages is the following…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

There has been 3 server downtime and we have been compensated 5000 gold. I saying that if this is not resolved, we should be compensated by HC for a week. ;)
  • thunderdog1138 -

Quote from Zimbrisor: “So is there any game admin that can tell me about compensation... i have send also an email and no response... but when i pay, you get the money fast... so ??? ” The admins never said that players would be compensated for this…
  • Zimbrisor -

Posted the thread farming?.

Thread
    I have read this on the news paper on a server where i play.... i took a pause of half an year from teh game, but i do not understnt this farming strategy? can somenone please explain what mean the text bellow? Furthermore every place I take I leave two
  • Zimbrisor -

So is there any game admin that can tell me about compensation... i have send also an email and no response... but when i pay, you get the money fast... so ???
  • f118 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “I am a fan of single-purpose buildings, so we could of course split Infrastructure into 2 buildings. ” Please don't!Infra giving both morale and movement bonus makes decisions where to build it…
  • rishxd -

Wrote a comment on Khabarovsk krai’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Why was he banned
  • TheNoob5659 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Current Server Issues.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Generals As many of you may have noticed the Headquarters have been stormed by some unexpected Bugs intent on causing havoc. However be assured that the Bytro team are currently working hard on resolving the issue and restore game…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “I am a fan of single-purpose buildings, so we could of course split Infrastructure into 2 buildings. ” Please don't!Infra giving both morale and movement bonus makes decisions where to build it…
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

true; but it only needs to be stationary for a second until it used it's tick you dont let it sit there without any supervison
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

SPA when it is bombarding is considered stationary