Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ArmoredCav-I -

Replied to the thread Ahistorical Railguns.

I'm not sure what the solution should be, but I agree something should be done. I do usually rush them with tanks or tank destroyers, but if they are protected, they are a big threat, and don't match up with historical reality.
  • Mustafa 33 -

Replied to a comment by Mustafa 33 on GGBugh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    War Strategies
  • Lord Conqueror -

Wrote a comment on Lord Conqueror’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Czemu w wydarzeniach np. 50 na 50 nie dajecie CoW w wersji 1.5?
  • ahmaddavis -

Interesting. I agree that they have been made a stronger part of the arsenal in the 1.5 version, especially since the SBDE is now 10 for them vs. the two in the older version. I think the suggestions related to pushing the research option out a few…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Light tanks.

Well it was five years ago, quite some stuff changed since then ;)
  • K.Rokossovski -

No need at all. My reaction to seeing an enemy build railroad guns is the same as to one building militia: "Heh, this is going to be an easy win". They are way to immobile to be actually useful: air, missiles, or a determined light tank rush will take…
  • Darkinz -

Replied to the thread Artillery Rate of fire?.

Artillery will not fire faster as they level up, but artillery do more damage. I don't know about an article about artillery. :(
  • zuti315 -

Posted the thread New World at war game.

Thread
    Hi, I was wondering if the admins would open a new 100 world at war game, since there hasn't been one for 2 days. I suppose there are other players waiting also. best regards, zuti315
  • Beldorian -

Posted the thread Ranking.

Thread
    Is it possible to add a column to the ranking table with K/D ratio? If you then also add the possibility to select in what you want to see the different kind of rankings that would be nice, this way players can see how they are progressing compared to…
  • Garaelb -

Posted the thread Artillery Rate of fire?.

Thread
    Do artillery gns fire faster the higher level they become? Is there a chart or article on the RoF of artillery?
  • Napoleon~Reborn -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Time needed to move the capital city.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gen Tarkov: “You forgot to mention a lvl 1 barracks XD ” Oh yes, The armed forces recruiting office can erect a tent in the town square in a minute and a half. How could I forget? :D
  • DuncanfromDanelaw -

Posted the thread Ahistorical Railguns.

Thread
    Railroad guns are being way over-used, tend to dominate, and are very ahistorical. Please could Bytro tone them down somewhat. My suggestions and any one or more would help are: - Put the research opportunity later in the game - Make them more…
  • Napoleon~Reborn -

Replied to the thread Light tanks.

Quote from salbalkus: “what???? I've found TBs to be the best unit in the game for destroying other units. ” Yeah lol I don’t know if this guy knows how to play
  • Zidni Bilga -

Posted the thread Cannot enter the game.

Thread
    Saya tidak bisa masuk ke game di smartphone saya, karena dikatakan error, padahal saya sudah menunggu lebih dari 24 jam. Namun saat saya mencobanya di desktop, semuanya bekerja dengan lancar tanpa masalah. Apakah ada solusi dari kalian semua?
  • Longlegsmagee19 -

Replied to the thread DIDN'T RECEIVE VICTORY GOLD.

Yes there is one person who got victory gold- 2nd place, also no new newspaper notifications
  • ChristofherFG1 -

Replied to the thread Possibility to get unbanned from the chat?.

• situspokeronline -

Wrote a comment on situspokeronline’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • situsjudislot -

Wrote a comment on situsjudislot’s wall.

Wall Comment