Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chickenus -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Quote from killingone: “what you can try to do to increase visibility is to turn off the province names then when you want to spot for enemy units turn off advanced graphics for a while as normal graphics make spotting enemy units more…
  • SFRJ-Man -

Replied to a comment by SFRJ-Man on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I understand. Thank you. Just want to get this issue done so I can go back to playing.
  • Chickenus -

Posted the thread INVISVIBLE ARMIES.

Thread
    Hello, I have noticed this problem since my recent return to COW, but only recently had enough problems to report it. The problem is that sometimes the markers for armies simply do not exist. The game from these photos is 3013275.
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

what you can try to do to increase visibility is to turn off the province names then when you want to spot for enemy units turn off advanced graphics for a while as normal graphics make spotting enemy units more easier.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to a comment by SFRJ-Man on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Reply
    My apologies for the delay. Cases such as yours do take longer to deal with than some. I will email you an update today.
  • killingone -

Posted the thread So where did they go?.

Thread
    I have encountered this very peculiar and extremely annoying bug. It happens that i have a stack of units positioned somewhere (usually far from enemy lines) and i go offline but when i get back online they are just no longer there. The first time this…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

Definitely not (1) (this was a big rush for territory), so it must have been a (2)
  • KOLIN17 -

Wrote a comment on KOLIN17’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ага, я только начал статьюписать и именно с этих слов! :) Ты мои мысли читаешь!
  • Rezalut -

Wrote a comment on KOLIN17’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Давно тебя не было. Даже скучно.
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Posted the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Thread
    Why are rockets so hard to spot? Everything important in this game is marked fairly well. Nuclear Bomber? Battleship? Gignatic icon on the map, impossible to miss. You can see it at first glance. There is a Battleship approaching your Destroyers? You can…
  • WhiteFinland -

Replied to the thread Political parties/ Military Strength.

• SFRJ-Man -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, sorry to bother you but I made a post like 3 days ago, where I asked for help in account I can’t access. You responded and gave me a link to report the issue and said that you need some way to confirm I am the owner of the SFRJ-Man account. Well…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked JCS Darragh’s post in the thread Supply routes.

Like (Post)
    sorry I added onto that list a few years ago, lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Political parties/ Military Strength.

From what I see, Finland always get knocked right off bat in my games so I have concern over that
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “OK, @cycle9 and @Ryan04px2025, by now you're right, because since the last graphics update, all noobs are recruiting infantry like crazy. Because they're eager to see the new graphical representation (or because two or three men…
  • Dellingr -

Liked DxC’s post in the thread Disembarking in a vacant enemy province - visible or not?.

Like (Post)
    It's invisible if you don't have a unit there to see it. The lighting around the borders is very misleading and we have asked for it to be removed but they won't do it.
  • Tasmine -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread naval anti air support to landings.

Like (Post)
    The close combat radius of all attacks is 5 km, so if a direct attack is done on a disembarking unit at the shoreline, any AA or ship within that 5 km will return fire, damaging the plane. If there is excessive space between the disembarking unit and…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Tank plants in version 1.5?.

Tank factories will be a thing as the 1.5 veraion of Call Of War will eventually be the main version however the finishing product of 1.5 isn't done yet, tank factories and the such are not available in frontline pioneer games however they are available…
  • Numenor -

Liked Rrred’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This isn't CoW anymore lol Couldn't you just make a new WW2 themed game from scratch and preserve CoW? Must be much easier with coding and you wouldn't hurt your loyal CoW playerbase in the process.
  • killingone -

Wrote a comment on killingone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    also you are my first follower i am in debt