Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

I've taken advantage of the war between the two Texas' and taken most of their land :) Got a head start with the resources. I've also massed LT's (MT's and the whole point of this game: HT's) will come. industry has been built in steel, oil, and rare…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

Ok. So I've kinda been forced by France to join his alliance, but I joined. I've finished off most of Italy except for Ethiopia. It's day 7, and I'm at 470 VP's followed by France at 370. I've now got 105 units, but France outnumbers me 2.6 to 1. I will…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

• stardragon225 -

Now follows AleksanderZ.

Follow
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Posted the thread East Mexico playthrough.

Thread
    1939, East Mexico. After the fall of America, and the break up of Mexico, us East Mexicans declared independence from Mexico. We have not wasted any time after the declaration of independence we started grouping up what is left of what the Mexican
  • fiji fellow -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

• stardragon225 -

Replied to the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from stardragon225: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “what would be used for the United Sister Republics and Denmark-Norway? What even are the Sister Republics? ” The sister republics were puppeted governments…
  • stardragon225 -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

I can be a country if there is any available.
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Speedup window won’t close.

Has happened to me too...probably another...sigh...bug