Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WascallywabbitCDN -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread The Minesweepers.

Like (Post)
    if only there was already a thread talking about mines and minesweepers and such stuff ... :tumbleweed:
  • GeneralAumSum -

Posted the thread World at war rp round.

Thread
    Hello everyone I’m going to be getting a world at war rp round soon, we need 50 players so please reach out, note u need to be in discord to be clarified u want to join the round, please ask me for discord thanks. GeneralAumSum
  • GeneralAumSum -

Replied to the thread How can u see ur points.

• WascallywabbitCDN -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How can u see ur points.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeneralAumSum: “i wanna see my points but HOW :60sec: :protest: :protest: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…86019e5908c8604716977092b
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread The Minesweepers.

if only there was already a thread talking about mines and minesweepers and such stuff ... :tumbleweed:
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread How can u see ur points.

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “i wanna see my points but HOW :60sec: :protest: :protest: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…86019e5908c8604716977092b
  • Urano08 -

Posted the thread The Minesweepers.

Thread
    During the Second World War minesweepers played a very important role in laying and deactivating minesThey could be introduced into the game as another type of ship, it would be of a lower level than the destroyer, it would have a firepower and a life…
  • TheMaquis -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

that's nothing, I see SPAIN now owns almost ALL of Western Australia, sounds to me like an incompetent programmer time to hire some new programmers if this is what was intended.
  • TheMaquis -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey bud, fix the rebellion morale problem, 40 or 50 flips per turn is the way you intend it???? Really???? AI units will eventually win a global 1939 game as there is no way to control the morale with out spending big money to increase it. Gee thats…
  • TheMaquis -

Liked Ethedor’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really hard to make mechanized…
  • TheMaquis -

Like (Post)
    then on a 1939 world map, its impossible to win because of revolts and fortresses taking 1 day to build and units have to stay there forever very nice
  • TheMaquis -

Like (Post)
    and i cant just declare war on every country a province is given to by your "working as intended" game code...
  • TheMaquis -

Like (Post)
    new zealand province (east of australia) where i built fortress to help a bit with morale... given to SWEDEN via uprising you know the country which is in europe? this game is unplayable... what is the point of taking provinces, if the game decides to…
  • YitanTribal -

Liked TheMaquis’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    It is about a 3 page scroll to see the list of provinces lost during these events. What even more STUPID AI controlled Australia has now lost nearly all of the western half of their country to SPAIN !!!!!! SPAIN is also AI controlled and is no where in…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “..Why guys this suggest is " bad" to be introduce to the game? ... all the strategy games have in some point the combat experience. ” What you are proposing is not fundamentally wrong, it is just that it does not fit this…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread Looking For an Allience.

Like (Post)
    lol traitor jk
  • TheMaquis -

Like (Post)
    i didnt play this game for at least 1-2 years so i didnt know how the game supposed to work once again it would have been nice to know that there is a bug with morale and provinces and rebellions but no forum thread about that bug opened/pinned and its…
  • TheMaquis -

Like (Post)
    its just so sad to see a good game fall because firstly customer support/forum mods shits on players, secondly devs just pops out new updates without testing anything and bugs already in game not get fixed (or dont even tell players if its fixed because…
  • MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

i guess not, they are afraid of making any bcs i win them all ;)