Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kewin09 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    First off, before I put out what I personally think about this, a little reminder that this is NOT for you to rant or have an argument with another player. Doc has said this multiple times, and I'll reiterate it again. To be frank, I would be pretty…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Option disappearing.

Quote from f4bzZz_420: “As it appears when U are building and Recruting in a province then the Option for setting a rally point is not shown anymore in favor of the (really annoying) Gold use option. This should be fixed As suggestion I would propose…
  • freezy -

Liked StrawTheChild’s post in the thread Can't see my troops!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Can you re-post if the issue was fixed for you already? We see the number of errors going down. If it is still an issue for you I can recommend to you switching to low graphics mode or trying another browser until it is…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Santa Cruz.

The original name is longer (Santa Cruz de la Sierra), we shortened it intentionally because it is not possible to display such long city names without linebreaks. We put an S there (for Sierra) so it can be differentiated from other provinces named…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Can't build barracks.

You can only build them in cities (urban provinces), did you try that?
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

Quote from z00mz00m: “By definition, changes only happen in 1.5, so problems only happen in 1.5 :) That said, it's common for devs to double-down on a mistake and try to fix it by making more changes on top of the first change, instead of rolling back…
  • whowh -

Quote from f4bzZz_420: “well, thats possible but not the point. Sure the PC version is much more sophisticated but I have the hopes that the mobile will also adapt in the futur ” The PC version is 1000 times better.
  • BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “At sea some players do this with battleships too. Aren't they awrsome? Biggest muthafuka of them all. Why not build a bunch? Must be invincible, right? ” Of course!! what is a battle ship without the aircraft carrier??…
  • f4bzZz_420 -

well, thats possible but not the point. Sure the PC version is much more sophisticated but I have the hopes that the mobile will also adapt in the futur
  • p4sonsamuray -

Now follows isqux.

Follow
  • A Sapient Snake -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread What should you do if you're Germany?.

Like (Post)
    You forgot Denmark.
  • whowh -

Now follows KriegMaker.

Follow
  • zaayoon -

Replied to the thread delay timer.

yeah it is a real challenge, thanks for explaining that better than me!
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Badly described game.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “a ” whoa whoa whoa, I thought you were briefing russian intel right now.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Badly described game.

• BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread Individual Commanders for certain units.

Maybe commanders could serve a similar function to marshals in the napoleonic wars
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Also just replying. We should organize a trio/duo tournament.
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread In game chat moderation.

I see. But I don't see any abuse coming from a mod who received the thread screenshot in an anonymous message.
  • whowh -

Quote from American Warrior: “Quote from whowh: “You should have reported him before he reported you. I'd advise messaging back the mod that sent you the warning and writing an explanation (with the thread attached possibly). And perhaps ask the…
  • American Warrior -

Quote from BluPanzer: “Would you post a screenshot of the thread? ” They delete the thread and I would never post a screenshot giving the offending player name to everyone. Not that the troll wouldn't deserve any abuse someone could possibly dish on…