Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JiFurry -

Now follows GaiusUltima.

Follow
  • martinwilson -

Posted the thread Where is my McAfee Activation Code ?.

Thread
    The 25 alphanumeric code will be look like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx . You can get this code by on the web and separated mode both. You can purchase McAfee thing from mcafee.com/enact or some other untouchable site or any endorsement place. If you…
  • Zatocnik -

Posted the thread pls answer me.

Thread
    It's not clear to me on the history map. Why the core provinces of the UK are much richer in oil and other resources than the provinces of the USSR? It is also illogical that the USSR has a technologically backward army in the start compared to other…
  • john greak -

Wrote a comment on john greak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    1st game spain always fought france then friends and slit europe togatther
    2nd game sovit russia finnished 26/02/2020 398 days was fighting last bit of us
    3rd never really played only 2 days played but 1 st i played i set everything up my friend was…
  • pnjwebservices -

Wrote a comment on pnjwebservices’s wall.

Wall Comment
    PNJ Sharptech provides Best Web development services in India. We are grant winning Website development company, finishing a very long time in the IT industry giving perfect services in web development and Website redesigning procedures with our top web…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Dv8nt’s post in the thread Updating Stats and Achievements.

Like (Post)
    As I understand it,they are trying to recreate the issue, then research and investigate , as we speak
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hmm how about you wait how it actually will turn out? Its kinda obvious that they're still working on it and the upcoming is just a test; pretty much everything can change From what I've seen the only real point against these changes is "I like the old…
  • Arcorian -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hmm how about you wait how it actually will turn out? Its kinda obvious that they're still working on it and the upcoming is just a test; pretty much everything can change From what I've seen the only real point against these changes is "I like the old…
  • Arcorian -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from THEARBITER117: “What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse? ” Does this mean that 1.5 is bad cake? ... 8)
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Quote from Teburu: “Infantry can make for a nice meatshield; especially when mixed with other stuff, it also scales quite well in terms of damage tho their upkeep in manpower is quite expensive when compared to other units while it doesnt really play…
  • rickmcq -

Liked 24clayton’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    finally back to reality, you should be able to trade with anyone
  • rickmcq -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “So right now, CoW is the best it's ever been ” Can not agree. The decision to use food rather than goods for research has drastically changed CoW 0.5 for the worse. Food was already overly scarce due to being used for…
  • rickmcq -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Resource Trading Returns.

Like (Post)
    Resource trade outside coalitions back again: This was simply the most important and most positive change ever. I just finished a 100player map and the first(!) week was the most intense and most exciting I ever had in a CoW game. Reason was that…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You can't see through the fog of war even if you have 10000:1 KD ratio ” You can if you scout with aircraft tho