Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Liked Cinnashimp’s post in the thread Favorite Games and why.

Like (Post)
    Basically i'm just curious about every ones favorite game or games, the genre, and why. :thumbup:
  • General Nightman -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Favorite Games and why.

Like (Post)
    All time favorite game is DIPLOMACY been at it for over 55 years and still love it.
  • General Nightman -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread How to Get Started as Nationalist China!.

Like (Post)
    This is a bit of a breakaway from my traditional guide formula, for two reasons: firstly, Nat. China is HUGE. They are easily the largest country I've made a guide for, to date. The second reason is because it isn't inherently weak. Most of my guides are…
  • General Nightman -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Quick Guide: SBDE.

Like (Post)
    General Nightman... The man who won't let any forum visitor down!
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Rebelions.

Recently, a bugfix was released that solved a bug that has been around since August, suppressing rebellions. Now, they work as intended. For more info: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/
  • snappy fish -

Posted the thread cant load any games.....

Thread
    i figured server issue, but it seems its not? using an Apple Imac..never had an issue before. been playing for YEARS. any help would be neat.
  • Sub2Blitz -

Liked HOI4 better than COW’s post in the thread Call of War RP.

Like (Post)
    I am looking to put together a Call of war Rp on one of the smaller maps e.g 22 player, Road to War or Blitzkrieg. I can make a map whenever we are ready. Friend me Britman#9434 On Discord if youre Interested
  • HOI4 better than COW -

Posted the thread Call of War RP.

Thread
    I am looking to put together a Call of war Rp on one of the smaller maps e.g 22 player, Road to War or Blitzkrieg. I can make a map whenever we are ready. Friend me Britman#9434 On Discord if youre Interested
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from NOOB1433223: “a backup member doesnt hurt just in case one goes inactive or betrays ” Backup member or as savior says, they just want to line things up to all attack you at once? I think the latter.
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Liked Savior_Money’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Player from a coalition, that is full, asks if I want to be allies, or am I planning on attacking his whole coalition ........ and doesn't see my point when I point out that his coalition is full so how could I be an ally…
  • Peter Mat -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

The easiest way to counter rockets is to keep moving. If they are fired at a moving target they generally miss.
  • General Tarkov -

Liked EchoOfTheWolves’s post in the thread Disband/Convert feature.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see a disband feature added, which would allow you to disband units for a refund smaller than their production cost. One of my worst inconveniences in CoW is not being able to get rid of extra units, they just sit there and take up…
  • Avraim -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Reading this thread without a sarcasm filter would also be a rookie mistake. ;)
  • Avraim -

Liked EchoOfTheWolves’s post in the thread Disband/Convert feature.

Like (Post)
    I would like to see a disband feature added, which would allow you to disband units for a refund smaller than their production cost. One of my worst inconveniences in CoW is not being able to get rid of extra units, they just sit there and take up…
  • gusv -

Liked Ibeses’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    Getting back to the whole unit renaming topic. First of all thanks for all the work you guys did here. Currently we are in the revamp of units naming and already moving around a lot of unit names and exchanging some which make no sense or don´t add up…
  • gusv -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    BTW, 1 infantry in game is not 1 real life soldier. It's a lot more than that. More like 1,300 soldiers.
  • gusv -

Liked HugoTroop’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    USA/FR/GB (etc) - Artillery Level 1 - Should be renamed to 75 mm Pack Howitzer M1 (The name M116 came far after WWII) - Artillery Level 2 - Should be renamed to 105 mm Howitzer M2A1 (The name M101 came far after WWII, and the most common variant of the…
  • gusv -

Liked HugoTroop’s post in the thread [Criticism/Bug Reporting] Text Issues & Typos.

Like (Post)
    Germany - German Artillery (Level 5) should be changed from 17 cm Kanone 18 to just 17 cm K 18 to be consistent with other German artillery - German Artillery (Level 6) is named 24-cm-Kanone-4 when it should be 24 cm K 3 (the K 4 did not exist) - German…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Here I'll just include a lump of all the text issues that I've found so far. They're all fairly minor and do not actually impact the game whatsoever. I will be adding to this over time as I find more errors INCORRECT NAMES Cities Daugavpils, Lithuania…