Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    Now! Gogogo! :)
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to a comment by Sarahsaurus on Little Racoon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    That was quick
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread I want we can Use whatever doctrines in 1 Nation!.

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Quote from Dacius I: “Bruh whatever ” :wallbash ” What happens when one loses a debate/argument... nice reaction.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread I want we can Use whatever doctrines in 1 Nation!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dacius I: “Bruh whatever ” :wallbash
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Please bring back the ALL-IN event!.

Oman was fun... until Germany decided to say "hello there" with his 37-unit doomstack and a battleship flotilla (altho only 3 units) to cover. Yemen... I gave up after I lost my expedition army in Malaya.
  • You should have your username and password for your account. To check your username and password you can visit callofwar.com in any browser window and try to login. if you do not remember your password, then click the “forgot password” link in…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Thinking it is better to drive planes to the front than build airports and fly them there :wallbash ” It depends. Sometimes I just find it faster to build the airport while driving my planes there. Yes, I know the risk, so I have…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Renounce.

One additional point: If you are in a coalition you will earn a coalition win instead of a solo.
  • SoulReaper -

Posted the thread Gold problems.

Thread
    So, straight off the bat, bytro, or to whom it may concern, this thread is not about denouncing gold or gold-shaming. I’m just trying to provide some suggestions. Firstly, gold gives a giant advantage to players who use them over players who don’t.…
  • gusv -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread RoW from AI.

Like (Post)
    Having ROW from AI is nice this way you can go sneak attack someone without them knowing lol.
  • gusv -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I like the normal version over the 1.5 version. The version we have now has a few stuff i miss from the last update i miss but i can deal with. One being trading troops which i miss but i understand and making games without high command i didn't mind…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I like normal too! I hate how they made the speed round a 1.5 event :(, they should make another normal speed round after that! :(
  • Markyy555 -

Wrote a comment on PrinceofHonor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ​Hi, I am interested in the moderator role as these last days I have been solving a lot of questions from new players and also medium-players. I am very active and I thought that I could be good at this. Also I know Spanish so I can help the english…
  • Markyy555 -

Wrote a comment on byzantion1683’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ​Hi, I am interested in the moderator role as these last days I have been solving a lot of questions from new players and also medium-players. I am very active and I thought that I could be good at this. Also I know Spanish so I can help the english…
  • Markyy555 -

Wrote a comment on tsigmon73’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Markyy555 -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Markyy555 -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment