Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Now follows CzarHelllios.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Tank Warfare.

Like (Post)
    Misc Comments and constructive feedback: - Tanks don't exactly absorb damage. Slower units in a stack will most often take more damage than fast units. Then I'm pretty sure the units "Size" is taken into account. (Tacs are "bigger" than Ints and…
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Tank Warfare.

Like (Post)
    This guide is for those of you who don't know how to use their tanks effectively, or just don't know what tanks are…
  • gusv -

Liked Nooberium’s post in the thread What are the ranks in the forum?.

Like (Post)
    You are a recruit here because you only have 4 posts on the forum. Not related to game stats.
  • gusv -

Liked Nooberium’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    I was there. Alternate solutions to the problem were proposed and discussed but I don't remember any serious response during those 4 months. The implied "answer" seemed to be "we did what we did and we don't care what anyone says about it". Since…
  • gusv -

Liked Ales B’s post in the thread Call of war 1,5 event feedback.

Like (Post)
    Hello, on test map version 1.5, number 2899440 are this bugs, in day 2: A) Now are First day of Peace , end in 19.30 our time. But South Usa attack Hamilton Island from Great Britain, Both are Human players B) AI Inteligence is low, because, when I…
  • gusv -

Liked TylerFire23’s post in the thread Does Nuking a Country Lower Your Popularity?.

Like (Post)
    I agree
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Climate/Weather Conditions Affect Battles.

Quote from Boozo: “The Russian winters, the Germans couldn't handle them. ” The Germans were on the one hand too fast but on the other hand, partly also because of the previously not scheduled Ukraine detour, they were ultimately not fast enough to…
  • Sherman Firefly -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Feedback on the two 1.5 games I've completed Game 1: Lost on day 4 to the tactics described by Alphared below. Not an enjoyable experience when I realised that my carefully thought out research, building construction and prepared defence (within the…
  • WayneBo -

And now, Artillery will only 'attack' by direct melee engagement with enemy units? Please fix the war fighting aspects, before introducing additional meaningless role play "features".
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread 1.5 a step to far!?!?!.

By the way, a week ago I opened a thread about the latest changes made testable on beta (Link). I still don't see any feedback in the linked thread from people lamenting in this thread here that we should communicate changes to front pioneer more often,…
  • Koba_S97 -

Replied to a comment by LOS LIDERES HD on Koba_S97’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ¿Qué tal? Así es, desde "Nueva Conversación"
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread What are the ranks in the forum?.

Quote from TylerFire23: “i am a techie 5th grade in the game. why am i only a recruit in the forum. *soon to be a corpral ” forum.callofwar.com/thread/28253-forum-ranks : Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…bd8547f93b9eea784ec0900b7
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Open letter to Bytro team Hy guys, you've been asking for sincere feedback, so here we go: First of all, let me make it clear I'm totally "on your side" and do respect your work. We have the same goal - making CoW an even more enjoyable game than it…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “I tried out Supremacy1 for two weeks and it felt boring already since the second day ” Sone is not so much boring as it is cluttered. The concept is innovative, the implemented GUI is horrible.
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Tank Warfare.

Don't forget about the SBDE. There is a limit of max damage a stack can do when it exceeds a limit.
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Tank Warfare.

I always try to organise for units into groups of Heavy Tanks, Infantry and SPAA. Works really well surprisingly
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Call of war 1,5 event feedback.

Quote from Chimere: “[snip] ” Thanks for the detailed feedback on all those topics, very helpful! I have to say we alredy planned to improve alot of points on your list in future iterations of the Event. On some of the points you made we got very…