Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

Quote from jeftheginger: “1) if a provence riots and switches to a different country with units in the provence do the units change nationality as well? 2) do all units in the provence switch or just the ones in the central dot? 3) if a provence…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Game map is frozen.

another option you could try is changing your browser, if that still doesn't work submit a bug report please.
  • bewok963 -

Now follows Syokyoto.

Follow
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Rockets and Strategic Bombers.

there has to be a reasonable flavor to the game relative to history. ICBM were not used in 1945 to attack military convoys.
  • jeftheginger -

Posted the thread mechanics of provincial rioting.

Thread
    hey i have some questions about how provence riots work 1) if a provence riots and switches to a different country with units in the provence do the units change nationality as well? 2) do all units in the provence switch or just the ones in the central…
  • 24clayton -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for New Game Options: OMIT GOLD!.

there is a player in my game , by the game name firetube, who has spent about a million gold to buy this game, he is fighting the whole world by himself, most of his units are at maxium lv and it is only day 22 at the moment he is rolling us up with a…
  • 24clayton -

Liked Sir McSquiggles’s post in the thread Suggestion for New Game Options: OMIT GOLD!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Valerye: “freemium ” What a neat little word... :P Quote from Valerye: “Seriously like $10 to drop a level five fortification isin't cheap. You could almost think of "GM spamming" as a freemium android game. Depending on the situation, you…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sorry I don’t go onto the COW forum often. I don’t know what my games are :(
  • The War Machine 7 -

Posted the thread 50v50.

Thread
    I just want to say that while playing a game of this event, I've had some of the most fun playing this game. Hope this mode stays in the event lineup. <3
  • gusv -

Liked pametna joskota’s post in the thread Trading fee.

Like (Post)
    Yes, the fee applies in every game, but is it also in non-beta games charged when the order is placed (an not returned back if the order is cancelled) or only after the order is executed?
  • boondoggler -

Posted the thread Game map is frozen.

Thread
    I'm playing two games now, one is fine with no issues. The other game no matter what I do I cannot move the map or zoom out to see anything else besides my starting country area. I have restarted my browser, cleared my cache, even restarted my computer,…
  • pametna joskota -

Replied to the thread Trading fee.

Yes, the fee applies in every game, but is it also in non-beta games charged when the order is placed (an not returned back if the order is cancelled) or only after the order is executed?
  • Lutz Iffer -

Liked Redd Baron’s post in the thread State-based damage efficiency.

Like (Post)
    Good points! I think that sbde is the least understood aspect of this game. I have beaten so many "mega stacks" simply by understanding sbde. good players too! Really important and easiest to fix in air to air, artillery and naval, since all these can…
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Posted the thread alliance page.

Thread
    I would like to know how i can create my alliance page but i do not use discord :wallbash
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Posted the thread alliance.

Thread
    Hey I have my own alliance and i have promoted everyone to officer is that good or bad i need some advice plz ?( :huh:
  • attacker101 -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread achievements I can never get.

Like (Post)
    Looks like they should update things. :)
  • Telmah69 -

Liked Cuursed1’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    so im at my friends house. a burglar comes in, and shoots me. The police arrest me for attacking him, even though I did nothing. Sound fair? Thats what the coding says to do when you are sitting, not moving, on your allies province, and some 3rd party…
  • Telmah69 -

Posted the thread conquered capitals.

Thread
    could conquered capitals be used as an annexed admin for moral boost from main capital or allow capital production only units to be produced from. example im playing NUSA and have conquered all american continent - have taken britian but moral loss due…
  • gusv -

Liked Mr. Bridger’s post in the thread Impossibility of trading units.

Like (Post)
    Is there a possibility that unit trading will be re-enabled?
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Tank or Artillery.

Like (Post)
    Mine is probably a lot of tanks and armoured units. Some infantry, and some artillery productions