Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Battle Tokens.

Quote from Vamaw: “I suggested this in a thread once but I thought it was worthy of being its own idea. Battle tokens allow you to play games, one token per game. If for example, I have 5 game tokens, then that allows me to enter five games. If you…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

(continue) Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Can't accept or offer right of way.

Quote from Vamaw: “Why did they remove right of way though? Removing Share map and Share intel is fair enough, but right of way? Sometimes coalitions work together for mutual interests, defending an invader perhaps? ” Yeah, why?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Can't accept or offer right of way.

Like (Post)
    Why did they remove right of way though? Removing Share map and Share intel is fair enough, but right of way? Sometimes coalitions work together for mutual interests, defending an invader perhaps?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Captured Spies.

Like (Post)
    Not always, there's a certain chance that that they won't reveal who they're working for, just as there's a chance that they won't be able to execute their missions when that happens.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

Quote from General Nightman: “Hello all, My name is General Nightman, you may have seen my forum guides and me on Call of War from time to time. I've just joined the support staff as the newest English moderator. I've played call of war since 2018…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, My name is General Nightman, you may have seen my forum guides and me on Call of War from time to time. I've just joined the support staff as the newest English moderator. I've played call of war since 2018 pretty consistently, taking a few…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread How can i see Enemy losses?.

Quote from Torspo2: “Where can i find notifications? Emails? ” Do you play in PC/MOBILE
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread inactive period.

Like (Post)
    24 hours min inactive period in the first 12 days just isn't convenient. I log on usually everyday but sometimes I give my self a one day break. They should find a solution to encourage players to be active instead.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Notifications.

Quote from Vamaw: “Yeah that happens to me too. Probably something to do with the refresh rate. ” I don't think so, I left it like that for 1 day and it is still the same. I do not think it checks to see if we are looking at the notifications...
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Notifications.

Like (Post)
    Yeah that happens to me too. Probably something to do with the refresh rate.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Quote from Vamaw: “You forgot the most important resource, (Hidden Content)” (Hidden Content)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• Dante Bugler1 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, My name is General Nightman, you may have seen my forum guides and me on Call of War from time to time. I've just joined the support staff as the newest English moderator. I've played call of war since 2018 pretty consistently, taking a few…
  • Vamaw -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from mrchuikov: “lose like a hero Would you rather have everything you could ever need or just have enough to get by, with much more to lose? ” What do you mean? ” "would you rather have it all, or have enough to get by."…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

• OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Only thing about cooldowns I'd change is the Leadership role being passed on to next player... Once it gets to last player instead of them becoming Leader, they should get kicked and Coalition disbanded. Getting stuck with some Dumbarz name someone else…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked mrchuikov’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    MrChuikov, I agree to the rules.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Captured Spies.

Not always, there's a certain chance that that they won't reveal who they're working for, just as there's a chance that they won't be able to execute their missions when that happens.