Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Replied to the thread No Gold Allowed.

I agree that an entry fee would be reasonable. However, it could be higher than the numbers alexiacob mentioned (>30k) ... ?(
  • gusv -

Liked alexiacob’s post in the thread No Gold Allowed.

Like (Post)
    It can be set up to pay like 10-20-30k to enter the game but then can't use gold to play. so they don't get homeless
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Servers Down.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blue_Genie: “Is it always this lonely when the game is running well?? ” Yes, yes it is. Nobody stops by just for tea and idle chit chat. :(
  • SherlockHOLMES -

Now follows Davutturan.

Follow
  • Dv8nt -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

Like (Post)
    Attention, Generals! We would like to provide you with an update on yesterday’s server issues. Last night between 8 PM CEST (6 PM UTC) and 11:30 PM CEST (9:30 PM UTC) players that logged in to Call of War experienced slow games, had difficulties…
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread New Active Alliance.

Sure just send Rish Xd a text in the game
  • van Schein -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

Like (Post)
    Attention, Generals! We would like to provide you with an update on yesterday’s server issues. Last night between 8 PM CEST (6 PM UTC) and 11:30 PM CEST (9:30 PM UTC) players that logged in to Call of War experienced slow games, had difficulties…
  • Teburu -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

Like (Post)
    Inteeresting. if I am not mistaken, there are 5 "types of countries" : - US - Japan - Soviet Union - Germany - UK Rather than have one "new" unit, I would just replacing an existing unit with a different variant, one for sea, one for land. I don't…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

You don't design a whole new balancing (and presumably - art and whatnot) just for an event that you run every 3 months and that would be only a bit different from normal experience.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Artillery vs Battleship.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I find it strange and somewhat unacceptable that a Basic Battleship with 15" or 16" guns has a shorter range than a level 3 land artillery unit. :wallbash ” not the case in CoW1.5 anymore. so problem solved :D
  • SherlockHOLMES -

Wrote a comment on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bu arada sayın Arcorian ekibe katılma başvurusu yaptım umarım seçilirim dünkü sorunu çözdüğünüz için çok teşekkür ederim kendi adıma bir an hesaplarımıza bir şey olacak zannettim ve endişelendim ama discord moderatörlerimiz bir…
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

Thread
  • Gen Camber -

Replied to the thread Current Server Issues.

• Gen Camber -

Replied to the thread Current Server Issues.

Nothing airborne is moving ! My aircraft has been over target bombarding for half an hour. Another patrolling plane just sit in one place in the air.
  • Louisiana Boy James -

Replied to the thread Specialized Units For Certain Countries.

But what if it could be a event game, and only happen once every 3 months. That way, inexperienced players wouldn't have to join, and experienced players who wanted a challenge could join.
  • Zimbrisor -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Send an ingame mesage before any update!.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago).We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can…
  • alexiacob -

Replied to the thread No Gold Allowed.

It can be set up to pay like 10-20-30k to enter the game but then can't use gold to play. so they don't get homeless
  • Blue_Genie -

Replied to the thread Servers Down.

Ahh well, I guess you can't blame them, countries to rule, armies to conquer! All takes up a lot of time :D
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map:African chaos.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Is tactical bomber better or strategic bombers better?.