Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

UPDATE, and admission of thick-headishness... I was tempted to delete this entire thread when I finally came to understand how counter-intel works... But I'm leaving it up for all the other (slow-like-me) newbies. Here's how it works: You can recruit…
  • Tasmine -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    And thanks for your (as always very diplomatic :) :thumbup: ) answer. It's clear you get different opinions on what's realistic and what isn't. Partly because not everyone who's commenting here has good historical knowledge and/or understanding and partly because…
  • Tasmine -

Like (Post)
    Negative: 1.: The role of manpower. I liked the old interpretation much better - manpower = recruitable soldiers. Now it's... what is it now? With all units needing a similar amount of manpower, it's something like a "total unit limit" you may not…
  • Tasmine -

Like (Post)
    Positive: * Units don't upgrade automatically any more, but can be upgraded manually for costs. * The new buildings. Love them already. Partly because thanks to them, production capacities now have become something precious, something you have to…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked AK140’s post in the thread Are we seeing the actual production value from foreign nations?.

Like (Post)
    After I got granted a Share Map, I see their production value increased to the same of my levels. So It appears to be confirmed that you aren't actually seeing the production value of foreign countries you aren't sharing map with.
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Road to War 10 map-US province.

a) We usually read posts, no matter where they are posted. Unless it is the off-topic section... that one I have to admid I frequently skip... ;) b) I will forward the feedback. Thank you for bringing it up @attacker101! c) I will move this thread to…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to a comment by Maximilian Veers on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey Maximilian Veers,
    you can use the Localization Feedback section for that.
    forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…61-localization-feedback/
  • rackfinity017 -

Wrote a comment on rackfinity017’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Companies these days are offering n number of products online so that an individual can make the best choice possible without stepping out of the house. But on the other side, it is not an easy task for the customer to look for reliable products online.…
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Are we seeing the actual production value from foreign nations?.

After I got granted a Share Map, I see their production value increased to the same of my levels. So It appears to be confirmed that you aren't actually seeing the production value of foreign countries you aren't sharing map with.
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by Xpabp on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    да, арбитры согласны. щас оформлю на форуме.
  • Xpabp -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    еще раз напоминаю о своей просьбе
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “This map is about continents fighting each other there’s 7 continents but Antarctica will NOT be here today So there 6 continents left the map is for 5 player only Each player each continent Map runs of 2x speed the…
  • blue44elephant -

Liked Khabarovsk krai’s post in the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Like (Post)
    This map is about continents fighting each other there’s 7 continents but Antarctica will NOT be here today So there 6 continents left the map is for 5 player only Each player each continent Map runs of 2x speed the flag on the continents are…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Please like cuz I used a lot of-a Brain cells for this
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map idea:African chaos!.

Please like this map since I used a lot of-a brain cells for this
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New Game Mode Idea.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Thread
    This map is about continents fighting each other there’s 7 continents but Antarctica will NOT be here today So there 6 continents left the map is for 5 player only Each player each continent Map runs of 2x speed the flag on the continents are…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map idea:African chaos!.

Haha the devs may say this is too much work to make due to Africa having 54 countries but the dev are brave that they finished the world at war map.
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread New map idea:African chaos!.

Thread
    This map focuses on Africa! African countries (playable) Algeria Lybia Egypt North Sudan South Sudan ...etc you know what? U can play as ALL AFRICAN Countries!!!!!, NO AI COUNTRY MAP IS ON 4x speed All African countries are low on food due to…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Game Creatoion.

also spelled creation worng And I spelled worng worng