Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• foeVtest -

Replied to the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

To my long experience, the Present CoW is one of the best games of the kind (either board or PC) EVER (ever = last 40 years!). So, by default: Congratulations for the idea & the implementation!! First, a significant General Suggestion (for the mobile…
  • YitanTribal -

Replied to the thread New resource - Aluminum.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from KrestelGaming: “AA Guns, SPAA, Interceptors and Cruisers all counter Tactical Bombers. No need to add aluminum ” Yes, you have many things to counter tac/stra.bombers. You do not need more things to go against…
  • Boozo -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever).

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “I don't make the list? :P ” maybe your second? Haha jk
  • Boozo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever).

Like (Post)
    I don't make the list? :P
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever).

• Boozo -

Replied to the thread G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever).

• Zippofish -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Forum rank..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zippofish: “I see people have ranks here in the forum. I am labeled as Private First Class. A: what is the purpose? B: how does one increase rank in the forum? ” ;) There is also a search function in this forum:
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Forum rank..

Thanks! I figured it didn’t mean much, but it is a delightful little detail... I shall award you a point for your response.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Forum rank..

Quote from Zippofish: “I see people have ranks here in the forum. I am labeled as Private First Class. A: what is the purpose? B: how does one increase rank in the forum? ” ;) There is also a search function in this forum:
  • foeVtest -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “With a future update players will no longer lose popularity with the Elite AI when a country declares war on them. ” thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png That's very good, logically. Quote from Arcorian: “We also…
  • Zippofish -

Posted the thread Forum rank..

Thread
    I see people have ranks here in the forum. I am labeled as Private First Class. A: what is the purpose? B: how does one increase rank in the forum?
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Transport planes?.

Quote from Coldramen: “I personally think that there should be transport planes ... ” ;) There is also a search function in this forum:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b243aff6b53feffca6c65274d .............................................. Example >>
  • velvokay -

Replied to the thread Recruiting New and Experienced players.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Absolutely! ” Is that an official invite then?
  • velvokay -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Recruiting New and Experienced players.

Like (Post)
    We here at the Training Alliance [JCUTY] are looking for newbies and veterans. We're looking to build from the _______________________ ground up and train our own players our way.____________________________
  • white bird -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

I think someone mentioned this situation already but I couldn't locate the post to quote...... So I have a need to rush some units into production although the Ordnance Factory is one level lower than the highest level foundry I have constructed in…
  • f118 -

Liked iDragons’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    These changes are kinda whatever, popularity was never something I was super concerned about. I disagree with removing the surprise attack popularity penalty, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter all that much. What I am annoyed about is…
  • f118 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Immortal convoy.

Like (Post)
    Glad to hear your issue is fixed, although apparently we need to find out why your reply didn't show up where it was supposed to :( Thanks for your patience.
  • f118 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Immortal convoy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nooberium: “Really seems like Bytro doesn't like me ” Your ticket was marked as fixed and closed 4 days ago. The mail that was sent at that time included this line: "Does this bug/issue still occur or has it now been resolved?" As you…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iDragons: “[...] Furthermore, Arcorian's statement did not once mention the major, major criticisms of CoW 1.5 that the community has repeatedly voiced. Topics such as the removal of various resource and morale penalties, the new buildings,…
  • f118 -

Liked CL-55’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    1.5 review – game currently still in progress To Start - I love this game.The only way to level up is get blueprints.Otherwise a 1st time player as much of a chance to win as someone that’s played 100 rounds.Moreover, there’s many ways to outplay…