Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Alterante WW2.

Quote from Little Racoon: “Quote from HOI4 better than COW: “Good luck getting a map u retard. I remember u and u were a d head to all the RPers in your server ” Whoa there, chill. I'm surprised no one has reported this yet. ” Its whatever bro…
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread How to increase manpower in 1.5.

• Little Racoon -

Quote from HOI4 better than COW: “Good luck getting a map u retard. I remember u and u were a d head to all the RPers in your server ” Whoa there, chill. I'm surprised no one has reported this yet.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked General Tarkov’s post in the thread Alterante WW2.

Like (Post)
    The start of the Rp will be 1923 This will be an alternate history roleplay. Follow the rules every day equals 3 month Rules: - Post to the newspaper at least once per day. - No gold or HC features. (You can have HC, but you aren't allowed…
  • Upgrading units should use manpower,, but a fraction of the initial cost, as you can't just wave a magic wand to upgrade your units, someone actually has to do the physical labour to get the desired result, after the unit has been taken out of the line…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Look everyone, our secret lab is right here!.

Like (Post)
    Secret lab lvl 3 should also be a stealth building like bunker lvl3, but only hiding special units.
  • HOI4 better than COW -

Good luck getting a map u retard. I remember u and u were a d head to all the RPers in your server
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on d.jahnsen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If yes then join the unofficial discord server
  • blue44elephant -

Wrote a comment on d.jahnsen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    you on discord?
  • generale francesco I -

Liked M.isreb’s post in the thread hospitals and Radars.

Like (Post)
    I think if we start building both hospitals in our main cores and we build military hospitals in the cores or lands that we conquered during the war to heal our armies faster and for each hospital level we will have a specific number of unite capacity…
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Quote from Tasmine: “I am more welcome the selectable doctrine. ” Many players have went over this and they are NOT welcome to selective doctrine. If you want to get strong units then go play as axis doctrine but don't push that and it will take…
  • wogow -

Now follows Imhernang.

Follow
  • wogow -

Wrote a comment on wogow’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are you still awkwardly looking for how to host on Twitch? wogow provide proven tips in 2020, Step-by-step to introduce both in mobile and PC.<a href="https://wogow.com/how-to-host-on-twitch-proven-tips-2020/">hot to host on Twitch mobile</a>Hosting is…
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Somebody Created 100+ or More Bogus Clash of Nations Games 6-7 Days Ago.

Thread
    Somebody Created 100+ or More Bogus Clash of Nations Games 6-7 Days Ago, perhaps a malicious multiple account user- creating efficiency problems in many games in your servers- including the last 2 games I've played in the last week.
  • d.jahnsen -

Liked Tasmine’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Selectable doctrine is the best. End topic.
  • gusv -

Liked Tasmine’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from THEARBITER117: “Everything is good except for the forced time limit, there shouldn't be one in the future for user generated content come on... ” There should be one for several reasons: First off most normal game…
  • gusv -

Liked cycle9’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Day 7, only two players left! We retired and archived. Cow 1.5 is neither retaining new players nor engaging established players. Someone needs to pay attention to the entertainment value.
  • Tasmine -

Selectable doctrine is the best. End topic.
  • d.jahnsen -

i find china kind tricky, there are a lot of parameters to consider, german and soviet equipment, strenght in numbers (comintern), similarities with japan in aspect i think i mention before, allies equipment and training in the second half of the…
  • Tasmine -

I was talking about pre-war set. And I am not deny Allies is the best choice for Poland. But China? I wont touch it until doctrine change. I am sure there are other nations has unsuitable dortrine. Just not yet to find out. I am more welcome the…