Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheNoob5659 -

Replied to the thread Giving units to others.

It was possible to trade units before but they removed it.
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread Giving units to others.

Thread
    I wanted call of war to add this feature:giving units to others Giving units is like a trade once you give a unit, u can’t get it back you can give ANY unit. if have suggestions then the in the comments
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread New unit idea:rocket launcher ship.

Thread
    New unit idea: rocket launcher ship what’s a rocket launcher ship? A rocket launcher ship launches rockets at provinces u can put 4 level 1 rockets on it the rockets can be launched via a catapult the rocket can’t hit ships, they can only hit…
  • gusv -

Thank you recovery team ... Will anxiously wait for my 5,000 gold on Monday! ... (-:
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread What’s the best country to plays as in the clash of nations map?.

Like (Post)
    The corners are usually the best but I would have to rate as FAVORITE Turkey, Tsar, and Caucus Egypt has a bigger economic problem than the others. Spain is interesting but if France starts to immediately fortify the border and is allied with Italy and…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread Rocket bug, Easter egg, or a feature?!?!.

Thread
    Hi I have discovered a bug which make the rocket texture fly backward! If you still don’t Understand: look at the rocket texture and can see it BACKWARDS so what I’m saying is that rocket was flying BACKWARDS Is this a call of war Easter egg, or a…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Yay I was asleep when the problem happen :)
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread My game won’t load.

• Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Province trading =:c.

So provimce trading is a little unfair :(
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread New map:African chaos.

• EZ Dolittle -

• EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread What’s the best country to plays as in the clash of nations map?.

The corners are usually the best but I would have to rate as FAVORITE Turkey, Tsar, and Caucus Egypt has a bigger economic problem than the others. Spain is interesting but if France starts to immediately fortify the border and is allied with Italy and…
  • EZ Dolittle -

The rules on province trade is as far as I know as follows: 1. only one deal a day 2. Not more than a NET of 4 either giving or receiving over the course of the game. so if you give away 4 provinces on days 7 8 9 10 then on day 11 you could not give…
  • MontanaBB -

Liked Lawrence Czl’s post in the thread Odds of an insurrection?.

Like (Post)
    In conquered provinces, I want the morale to stay at 30 or above. If it is 30 or above and stable, that is good enough. If the morale is falling in captured provinces is near 30 and falling, I will build L1 forts as needed. That is an alternative to…
  • MontanaBB -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Question about Naval Stacks.

Like (Post)
    I keep it simple, lock ships into battle with a stack of submarines and then approach with a stack of destroyers and blowing them to peaces without taking damage. You will lose subs but they are so cheap. A pack of destroyers and subs working together…
  • qrohn -

Posted the thread High Command.

Thread
    I have not gotten high command added to my account. I checked my email and game messages, it isn't there. ingame username: qrohn I understand there might be some trouble getting it out to everyone. Thanks, qrohn
  • MontanaBB -

Liked Captain Hurricane’s post in the thread Artillery Mountain Terrain Disadvantage.

Like (Post)
    there's some differences in terminology here. in the army (British) we refer to two types of arty. 1 is Field arty which tends to be held at a lower level (a brigade asset), general arty is that which is held at Div level and are the largest calibre…
  • MontanaBB -

Liked Captain Hurricane’s post in the thread Artillery Mountain Terrain Disadvantage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Diabolical: “You are assuming two things, here: one, that the artillery crew doesn't have spotters in the field to relay the target locations behind a hill, and two, that the artillery isn't above the target, having been place upon the hill.…
  • Killer8282 -

You can only trade 1 province per day too