Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• U.S.S.Eaton -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

This new update does not sound good at all. Why fix things that are not broken, and they are ruining the version which so many of us came to love.
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “I think the majority of players would agree that Airforce in the old version is still the most dominant strategy, outshadowing every other strategy. If used right, a player focusing on amassing a large airforce cannot lose vs. a…
  • gusv -

Liked Tin Military’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    freezy 74-144195487717581b13788bf6a6a8dd587ce050de-96.png Game Designer I think the majority of players would agree that Airforce in the old version is still the most dominant strategy, outshadowing every other strategy. If used right, a player…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “1. If we turn nearly every Inf into a defense unit, there is not much variety or options for players focusing on the Inf branch. We want to enable different strategies, therefore we also need different roles within certain branches.…
  • gusv -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “- It is virtually nearly impossible to have a healthy work/life balance and be a competitive player... ” no more of that :00000450: it's impossible for a win, if you wanted to sleep, you couldn't sleep more than…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    @crammy Thank you crammy, I always respect the opinion of good players. Especially when they have played a good number of maps, say over 30, and developed a deep knowledge and good understanding of the game (as it was) and thus are perfectly able to…
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread All i see is pointless updates.

Nukes rock Nukes rock Nukes rock ...(Hidden Content)
  • BeerHuntor -

Posted the thread COW Official / Unofficial discord.

Thread
    Is there one? Officiall i assume can be linked here, so please do, if any unofficial exist please send me the link at BeerHuntor#9830 Thanks
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread All i see is pointless updates.

And only units lost are front reports, Never enemies defeated, gives one some insight into the minds of the "developers".
  • DrDoom34 -

Posted the thread Research and Unit Upgrades.

Thread
    I feel like we need to bring back automatic upgrades or make a new mechanic that will allow us to upgrade our already existing units into their higher level upgrade. Maybe add a new ability for the Ordinance/Tank factories to upgrade a unit after…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from blackdragon77: “I have a question about the research and leveling of units. would be nice if you could still spend resources to upgrade units built at lower levels in the new version 1.5 game. dont like the idea of stacks of units with…
  • Dog Breath 69 -

i dunno im shitting on everybody right now with air force so maybe air force is cool
  • _Pontus_ -

Quote from freezy: “I think the majority of players would agree that Airforce in the old version is still the most dominant strategy, outshadowing every other strategy. If used right, a player focusing on amassing a large airforce cannot lose vs. a…
  • Dog Breath 69 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread What happend with 256 players map???.

Like (Post)
    Please go easy on the caps ;)
  • Dog Breath 69 -

Liked Akulla3D’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Seems like some of this conversation should be taken somewhere else, I think we should stick to evaluating the functionality and mechanics of this new version which I really like. One item I would like to see is a way to upgrade older units by perhaps…
  • Dog Breath 69 -

im playing the new game right now. frankly its interesting. im not really minding the changes, just catching up. perhaps the two versions should be kept separate. its like when call of duty came out i loved it but when the new versions came out i hated…
  • Dog Breath 69 -

Liked Rrred’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This isn't CoW anymore lol Couldn't you just make a new WW2 themed game from scratch and preserve CoW? Must be much easier with coding and you wouldn't hurt your loyal CoW playerbase in the process.
  • Akulla3D -

Seems like some of this conversation should be taken somewhere else, I think we should stick to evaluating the functionality and mechanics of this new version which I really like. One item I would like to see is a way to upgrade older units by perhaps…
  • Tin Military -

Liked Alphared’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “This gives the opportunity for selling and buying on the market between players using different strategies. ” At a 10% buying OR selling penalty - reducing the amount of money (which is already in short supply in 1.5) you have to…
  • Tin Military -

freezy 74-144195487717581b13788bf6a6a8dd587ce050de-96.png Game Designer I think the majority of players would agree that Airforce in the old version is still the most dominant strategy, outshadowing every other strategy. If used right, a player…