Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Oh ok thx But I only have 45 units and my ally Mongolia has 142 and he’s not even in the newspaper
  • JesterTheSheep -

Quote from godofthegame2: “Here ” Manchukuo, Japan, Siam. Primary targets. Then target USSR.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Where you live in.

I miss option moon and extrasolar system.
  • godofthegame2 -

• revengegirl -

Replied to the thread Why do some players dont chat?.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Posted the thread 1.5: Aircraft changing airfield when losing base?.

Thread
    Quick question, in 1.5, is the rule still in place that patrolling planes who lose their home base automatically rebase to a different airfield if one is available?
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Why do some players dont chat?.

Thread
    In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I try to start a conversation,…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Ending a game when there is only 3 players.

Quote from WheelyBrian: “i would say try to click retire and post a article in newspaper asking them to retire also look at the chat and see if they chat there ” Bruh, most players dont care
  • GrandEmpire -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

Like (Post)
    Secret units aren't that bad, for example rocket arty for comintern is open for research on DAY 1, making it a must-have in your infantry stacks, it also has the added bonus of stopping rebellions even alone. Rockets are kinda bad but they are excellent…
  • Korvelev Fon Prezon -

Now follows Pelmen.

Follow
  • nincompoop -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Quick Guide: SBDE.

Like (Post)
    Quick Guide: SDBE "How much damage will this unit do?" A much asked question in Call of War, damage is a critical part of doing battles. Often, units are stacked to increase damage, and load down your chances of winning, Ever wonder why, even with huge
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Ending a game when there is only 3 players.

This is unfair to the other players, who may wish to complete the game by achieving the required points. When only you are left, it is up to you, but when others are left, they should have a say in the decision as well.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2020-10-20.

Like (Post)
    1603190227_news_images_17872.jpg
    Attention, Generals! Today’s release promises to be very exciting for you mobile generals out there. As we all know, usability is especially important while on the go. Small phone or tablet screens mean that every inch…
  • Gral Anibal -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

• 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Cannot play in mobile app.

Aw, looks like I’ll have to wait a bit more then :( Nice to know it’ll be out eventually though And I did try it on a mobile web browser (Google Chrome, fully updated). However, it had the same result as on the app.
  • 737373elj -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Cannot play in mobile app.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the inconvenience. IPhone6 is unfortunately a bit old. We are working on a low performance mode which should help older devices to run the game. Btw one more thing you could try is accessing the game from a mobile browser on your phone (same…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hi
  • Typhoon -

Replied to the thread Customization as an ADDITIONAL *Not only* Revenue Source.

Hello Mr. Freezy, I appreciate you taking the time to provide some feedback on this idea for the game. I personally am hopeful this can come to the game in the future as I think it has some solid potential. On another note, I really like the…
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread Popularity balancing.

if you click info on your country it will show your global popularity when you click info on another countries info that shows the popularity between you and them which is not global