Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• vyliance -

Posted the thread maybe we try out a change for victory points?.

Thread
    I'll try to keep this succinct so here goes: i played as Tibet in historic world war and now have 365 province from the 50+ i started out as but am still at like 5th place because bigger countries like the German empire or US or Brazil start off with…
  • GeneralAumSum -

Posted the thread Historic roleplay round.

Thread
    hello. I'm recruiting for a HWW rp round. I will tel, u discord if u want to join :)
  • GeneralAumSum -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Map/In-Game Rules.

Like (Post)
    b8bf6955b09c61ce3b94014cb104207b.png
    Greetings Generals, This quick and easy thread, I hope will explain to every player what rules are in place in every Call of War Map/Game. These rules are accepted by all of us when we agree to play Call of War.
  • GeneralAumSum -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Quote from MadMike69: “One thing with morale with regards to 1.5 is the infrastucture. Because it no longer directly aids in the in resouce production ,players with be less inclined to build it. Not doing so will reduce your global morale meaning these…
  • MadMike69 -

One thing with morale with regards to 1.5 is the infrastucture. Because it no longer directly aids in the in resouce production ,players with be less inclined to build it. Not doing so will reduce your global morale meaning these newly captured provinces…
  • GeneralAumSum -

then after even when all the provinces I captured had 50% morale they all rebelled and it took ages to take over india
  • GeneralAumSum -

Liked Stefan mugure’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    hi Riverwolf74 if it was that problem it was something else but I managed to get into two of them thank you very much anyway
  • GeneralAumSum -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Stefan mugure: “I managed to get into two of them ” Enjoy your games ... I have only played endgame 1944, but I enjoyed it very much- particularly since my coalition won ... I believe that the map would be a good model for role play in…
  • GeneralAumSum -

Liked TheMaquis’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    yep, all global games need to rethink this feature and scale it back - especially the -39 you get for distance to the capitol. The Europe of North American focused Maps are manageable. The nature of the global games makes this poorly thought out…
  • GeneralAumSum -

I was USSR in HWW and I was attacking india. Delhi had 56% morale I captured it but then out of nowhere a rebel came
  • vyliance -

Replied to the thread i have a problem.

Quote from Stefan mugure: “Quote from Stefan mugure: “ ” thank you very much for answer sir the problem is that a lot of players give up in time do not understand why .the game is very spectacular ” yes i agree and i also find it very frustrating…
  • TCKartalMapper -

Replied to a comment by h4zel on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Uhh, I'm good lol, same as always... How bout you ?- And... y'know you could open a conversation to talk about this ? xD
  • gusv -

Liked eruth’s post in the thread What is the better version of game, 1.5 or 1.0?.

Like (Post)
    I enjoy the new unit balancing, upgrade system, doctrines, and one or two other things that I'm forgetting. However, I prefer the 1.0 building system, and laid out my reasons why in this thread: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=207558#post207614
  • gusv -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread What is the better version of game, 1.5 or 1.0?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lukas the great: “I like the older version better because buildings has more than one purpose and are expencive and take a long time to build which ad a level of strategy to the game. Another reason I like version 1.0 better is you can build…
  • gusv -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    I just realized you were talking about the endgame map, which only came out a day ago, so you probably aren’t inactive yet. If you were trying to join a new game though, then the map might have been fuLl by the time you clicked the join button.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread About event 1944 end game.

Quote from Stefan mugure: “I managed to get into two of them ” Enjoy your games ... I have only played endgame 1944, but I enjoyed it very much- particularly since my coalition won ... I believe that the map would be a good model for role play in…
  • gusv -

Liked Stefan mugure’s post in the thread About event 1944 end game.

Like (Post)
    hi Riverwolf74 if it was that problem it was something else but I managed to get into two of them thank you very much anyway
  • Stefan mugure -

Liked romero3232’s post in the thread Game Admin.

Like (Post)
    I'm new to the game and just read in the World Hearld (in the game) that I'm the new game admin. What does this mean, what am I suppose to do, and how do I do it? :/ Thanks
  • Stefan mugure -

Replied to the thread About event 1944 end game.

• gazsom -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Submarine rules need re-writing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gazsom: “There is always a counter move, subs go down real quickly with Naval Bombers ” Yes and destroyers and cruisers are also quite effective against subs