Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryanb96 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Your reply isn't helpful, and doesn't solve the issue though. You cannot put 3 militia in every single province of 500+ provinces... It's not practical If you look at the original post, you will see I have already capture almost all enemy capitals - so…
  • Nova0213 -

Liked nigeo19’s post in the thread Some handy Tricks for call of war.

Like (Post)
    hi first article here! a lot of text coming up (if you guys like this i will make a part two) please note some of these will only work if you trick human players or have good relations with them. some of these tricks have drawbacks but are very…
  • Heinrici -

Quote from ryanb96: “Henrici, I think you're missing the point of the post my friend ” I think you miss the point of my reply.
  • Heinrici -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tribunate: “The unstoppable stacks Ive been having a real hard time stopping: Axis unit stacks of 10: - 2 Mech infantry - 1 Mot infantry - 2 Med tanks - 3 SP artillery - 2 SP anti-air The last three rounds I lost to at the end (got 2nd…
  • Nova0213 -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Hi, With the new tags update, one small improvement which might be quick to implement would be to have a "Rocket" symbol for rockets. I imagine this would be a quick replacement of icons for specific units, so nothing…
  • ryanb96 -

Henrici, I think you're missing the point of the post my friend
  • Heinrici -

Propaganda Offices are not the way to go. Garrison captured cities with units and plan out the capture of enemy capitals when it will benefit you morale a lot. I like to garrison with fast units while slow units make it to new front. Also if you…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

• Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

Day 3: I tried to do a failed invasion of germany but things have calmed down (i tried to move into his core without war), i invaded switzerland and took north africa, i intend to modernize my army a tad bit more, and i find myself hamsttringed due to…
  • You are basically picking up on what I mean but I'll specify: Bytro can still want to make paratroopers but if it doesn't fit into their current production cycle it won't happen. Not because they don't want the feature but because the resources are not…
  • ryanb96 -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

Like (Post)
    I think this is a good idea. I mean, a nuke looks the same as a fighter.
  • You are basically picking up on what I mean but I'll specify: Bytro can still want to make paratroopers but if it doesn't fit into their current production cycle it won't happen. Not because they don't want the feature but because the resources are not…
  • Zakistyle -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread What do mods see behind the scenes?.

Like (Post)
    ...should we take a closer look at your actions in the forums? Anything to hide? 8) :P
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

I think this is a good idea. I mean, a nuke looks the same as a fighter.
  • RBoi200 -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Hi, With the new tags update, one small improvement which might be quick to implement would be to have a "Rocket" symbol for rockets. I imagine this would be a quick replacement of icons for specific units, so nothing…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Finding problem in How Cost Accounting Works? Continue read to get a solution.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from allassignments: “As our technology is getting more significant day by day, Students needs to do many things quickly. Cost accounting is a lengthy subject; thus, the student needs Cost Accounting assignment help.…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Arabic language.

Hey there 4arb, we get this question rather frequently, but so far the answer is, that there are currently no plans for a localization of the game for Arabic. That does not mean that it will never happen though. We keep an eye on all those fancy…
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Badly described game.

Like (Post)
    Back to topic. I think the point is fair. I forwarded it to our Event expert, maybe we can figure something out. :)
  • ryanb96 -

Posted the thread New "Tags" Improvement.

Thread
  • ryanb96 -

Freezy - can we get some dev thoughts on this please? Post was Monday, Its now 48h hours later, and my morale is still killing me... I've still been building non strop prop offices. Some provinces have "Distance to capital" - "-30" "Neighbours" - "-35"…