Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Ads getting in the way of gaming.

Quote from Spiffolo: “Couldn’t try on other matches since the offer didn’t show up ” That is also odd. Offers such as this should show up in all of your games for the allotted time
  • Pavilx -

Replied to the thread Convoys Moving large numbers of units when landing, which is better?.

Oh we got through.........that was the biggest loss, I lost about 45 bombers and fighters. Lesson learned
  • haidang2014 -

Replied to the thread New Points awards Beginnig new season starting Jan 2019.

I think there are two options: Options 1: at map small, onebody have 45 point when start and 50 point at map 50. So point map larger 45/50 *100 % = 90%. However, MAp large plates are usually not full and have more AL Player-->We can adjust a reasonable…
  • Lord -

Replied to the thread PL Standings - Season 2.

Please remove me from the above ranking... I deleted all my previous posts here and will delete this one also once my request is fulfilled. Thanks in advance, L.
  • Spiffolo -

- If I close the app it reset back to 1 ad....but still going on the ad spree that makes me feel like Mickey in the sorcerer's apprentice.... iOS app..... iPhone 7 version 12.0 It’s a match between alliances if that matters but I don’t think so.…
  • ike53 -

• VorlonFCW -

Wow, a genuine thousand percent bonus offer. Empty your piggy bank and be set for life in the gold department. That will make the Ad go away:D On a serious note, is anyone else seeing this? Have you tried closing the app and reloading it? Are…
  • Spiffolo -

Bytro.... what are you doing?..... Bytro.... sthap
  • Spiffolo -

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Can't get into any games.

I have not heard of this, except one other case (which may just be another report from you for all I know) Clear cache, cookies, and all browsing history sometimes if your browser is taking you in circles. If you want to test what that will do, try…
  • Spiffolo -

Posted the thread Ads getting in the way of gaming.

Thread
    Can we please stop this Bytro? Look at this.... can you see what unit is on that region? Becasue I can’t.... how do you plan an attack with this stuff blocking you. Please stop this silliness and make the ads less invasive
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread New Points awards Beginnig new season starting Jan 2019.

I think that it is easier to win smaller map so one should receive smaller number of points.
  • grandpooba52 -

Posted the thread New Points awards Beginnig new season starting Jan 2019.

Thread
    I want to change the points awarded to a fixed amount each month Using the current method awards too many points for a large map, creating a disadvnatage to the smaller maps Under the current system you recieve the number of points by how many VP you…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread PL Standings - Season 2.

i will be posting a new method of awarding victory points check out the new thread for proposal and comments
  • Maximilianvs -

Replied to the thread Update & Call of Christmas.

• tonypol09 -

Replied to the thread Why can't you see advancing ships??.

• tonypol09 -

Replied to the thread Team mate wanted.