Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kanaris -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

Quote from Spiffolo: “for it being gamey, how so? ” I explained precisely how it was gamey I gave 2 examples and I can think of a dozen more. As for your understanding of the game mechanics its totally wrong. Unless they change how things are…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Join the support team.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Warlord129: “You need to replace 'ChaosWarlord'. He's a major cunt. Likely that is a requirement to be a heavy handed ban happy maggot of a mod though. ” If the ban has to do with you I can totally see why. Having read 3 sentences written…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “But what do you think about the silo? ” I don't think we need a dedicated silo per se, but possibly a level 2 air base would be required to operate rockets from a province, to simulate having more advanced infrastructure…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

I think that it would either need to be limited to placing a ship literally in a port, or require fire control/ some sort of payment for the high alert, like extra goods. I don;t know, this sounds too tricky to implement, but a good idea.
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Ideas to new maps.

Where would Belgium be in the Pacific? Also, Pearl Harbor was of course based on surprise, so I'm not sure how great the map would be at recreating it, with the US having more than five battleships protecting Hawaii to the two battleships and 6 carriers.…
  • Patoche85350 -

Wrote a comment on Patoche85350’s wall.

Wall Comment
    La commande convoyage bateau est introuvable.
    Elle est présente dans les améliorations mais impossible de l'obtenir dans la liste des possibilités !
    Je suis en Amérique et un peu bloqué !!!!!
  • Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

It does? Like what there Chuck? You a fag often?
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Army 4 Direct attacking army LT, MT, moto inf, mecha inf, SPAA. Pros: Very fast, hard to stop, can take away vital provinces and production centers. They can split up to take cities (moto inf and mecha inf do pretty okay against planes when together…
  • Edepedable -

Quote from Warlord129: “You need to replace 'ChaosWarlord'. He's a major cunt. Likely that is a requirement to be a heavy handed ban happy maggot of a mod though. ” If the ban has to do with you I can totally see why. Having read 3 sentences written…
  • Warlord129 -

Wrote a comment on Warlord129’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Call of War is for pussies that can't win a real game without paying to cheat.
  • Warlord129 -

Posted the thread New Mods that don't ban on a whim.

Thread
    Get rid of idiots like ChaosWarlord and quit harassing the paying players. This shitstain cost you multiple paying customers with his ban stick. He's a complete cum guzzling piece of shit. :)
  • Warlord129 -

You need to replace 'ChaosWarlord'. He's a major cunt. Likely that is a requirement to be a heavy handed ban happy maggot of a mod though.
  • Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

People still play this garbage? Worst game online there is. Pay to win is for manginas that can't win by themselves. It's a massive waste of time and for idiots, money. It's a game with a built in cheat system. How stupid is that?
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Although contains one bug: Level 1 airfields and industrial complexes aren't displayed on the map any more - certainly because their HP were decreased. (Already reported this 2,5 weeks ago - ticket [#OHJ-261369].)
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ifanwhen: “As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. ” Before the update wasn't bad, but with it will be soooo much better. Now there won't be a surefire way for the right strategy anymore.…
  • Shell55 -

Replied to the thread Question about Espionage.

I would say it's worth it if you have the money to try and damage your enemy with spies. I always go for the resources they have the least of - as long as they actually need that resource. I've stopped my enemies from building nuclear weapons before like…
  • isreb -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread war tactics.

Like (Post)
    Provinces get a new attribute isSurrounded. When the map is created, this of course is set to false for all. Then each time a province changes its owner, a function is called to check for all neighbouring provinces whether they now are surrounded…
  • Shell55 -

Liked MartinB’s post in the thread Question about Espionage.

Like (Post)
    Usually best to spread your spies around, rather than concentrate all of them on your enemy's capital city. Most players will have their first counter-espionage spy in their own capital, as it is usually the target of enemy spies. I usually try to…
  • Shell55 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Sabotage.

Like (Post)
    Yes, it works with at least 5 military sabotage spies -- they can spy on the opponent's "general deployment plan". :00000156: However Intel spies can discover units only in the province where they are deployed and in directly neighboring provinces (including…
  • Shell55 -

Liked PeppieLePew’s post in the thread Sabotage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dodge McMasters: “So do those military sabotage spies continually track the units or is it just a one time reveal a day type thing. Because I waited 2 hours after the change of the day to move my units, yet he can track them where ever they…