Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SShawk1 -

Replied to the thread I would like to offer two suggestions, I have not seen them in the forum ,.

When I spoke of capturing planes I was referring the taking the airbase while the planes are grounded. If a small army was able to capture planes on the ground would they not use them? I believe they would.
  • The suggested ability for a unit such as commandoes to commandeer unattended ships, vehicles, or planes has been suggested before. An order of battle menu is likewise one of the items that I have requested most, in addition to others. Good rundown of…
  • gusv -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Test game update: Half a day to go on the last test game. Game recap: Crushed neighbors in the 1st week, though I wasn't very active. Simply made a few stacks of the original troops and send them walking, while building artillery and AC in the…
  • gusv -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from coolgame2019: “The first thing i want to say after my last post about what is good with the old ver. We can agree that all players here love a good strategy game. But players who cried out for resources trading. I have to say to the DEV,…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Test game update: Half a day to go on the last test game. Game recap: Crushed neighbors in the 1st week, though I wasn't very active. Simply made a few stacks of the original troops and send them walking, while building artillery and AC in the…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Looking For Peace Players.

I dont attack anyone. But I will identify who is invader; I may play next game with Ryan.
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Quote from coolgame2019: “The first thing i want to say after my last post about what is good with the old ver. We can agree that all players here love a good strategy game. But players who cried out for resources trading. I have to say to the DEV,…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Replied to the thread TROLLS ruin Rounds.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Teamwork may be awarded more but not in this scenario though. ” if ever teamwork was required on a map, it is End Game IMO. My last End Game as Axis/Central, I had 2 partners go inactive. Luckily one somewhat later in the…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “The changes to the market and diplomacy and the forced coalitions were big changes, deeply (negatively) changing the way the game can be played. ” The market changes, taxes and denying trade outside coalition, are the…
  • coolgame2019 -

Replied to the thread The Sound of Call of War 1.5.

Love the new units, but please do something for ships also. Don't left them behind. The graphic in the big map I thnk still need improvement as it is now hard to see it except press the button in the panel. For example, the mountain area, we can see…
  • Tasmine -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    By the way, probably Chimere's point is right there better shouldn't be any offense ground melee units at all (except Commandos). And all in all of course I hold my point best to revert all changes done by CoW1.5 to unit values; revert progression in…
  • Tasmine -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I sense a tiny bit of irony in @vonlettowvorbecks last post. If you allow me to translate what he (and I, and @CityOfAngels, and - in a way - @Chimere, and a number of others) said: The offensive character of motorized infantry is cobblers. I have more…
  • coolgame2019 -

Replied to the thread Looking For Peace Players.

I can join you because i will play the next 1.5 only. I don't attack coaliation, but i will attack active players especially they are my neighbours. Because if you don't kill them, they will kill you. I suppose trust no one, but you seems to be nice,…
  • coolgame2019 -

The below is my progress status in the game 1.5. I am play as Libya, since you guy make everything balance. I use a balanced tactics mix with all kind of land, sea, and air troops. Those who are interested, I highlight my detail progress…
  • coolgame2019 -

I just finished the game with a solo decisive win. Got 780 point. I will share my thoughts and details in my game progress results. First, I praise our Dev (no sarcasm) for their hard work and changes. I see alot of problems in the current ver. which…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “The question was also what is the factor that is used to compare the Rocket Attack against the AA. The AA has defense against Ground/Armor/Airplanes. Does the Defense against Airplanes apply to an attack by Rockets? ” the…
  • Zippofish -

Posted the thread User created map options.

Thread
    I feel like there could be a few more options for user created maps. One thing that would be great to see is an option to choose the game speed. I really like the speed of the tutorial maps, speed x2 and x4 would be great options to have. Another option…
  • Tasmine -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vonlettowvorbeck: “The changes to the market and diplomacy and the forced coalitions were big changes, deeply (negatively) changing the way the game can be played. ” The market changes, taxes and denying trade outside coalition, are the…
  • YitanTribal -

Replied to the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

I am currently a player who play for free, and I do not because I can not pay, but because I find this game is fun, but not good enough as I would like, but still I do not lack gold .. I win about 50% of the games that I take seriously and take half of…
  • Somanta -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “The change from 1.0 to 1.5 is just too big. ” No, Ryan, what Mongolian Hoard, Somanta, Pontus, Hans A. Pils, Restrisiko, Czar, and and and or approximately 99% of the posters who post content (not remarks...content) are…