Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OutOfIdeasX -

Replied to the thread Supply Drops.

Supply drops are fine. No changes needed imho.
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Supply Drops.

Like (Post)
    The intention behind Supply Drops was indeed to promote more active war declarations and to give players some strategic choices.
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Supply Drops.

Like (Post)
    I'm on the lady's side of this one. People play way to passive and peaceful. it is a war game ffs, invade your neighbor, don't just stand around until you're so bored that you fall inactive! If supply drops are ANY help at all to create conflict, make…
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread Supply Drops.

Like (Post)
    No, because technically that negotiation is loophole abuse. The point isn't to give you free stuff, it's to make you go to war with people you might not otherwise. The reason why it's possible to get it under controlled circumstances where both parties…
  • OutOfIdeasX -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread Supply Drops.

Like (Post)
    Their purpose is to incentivise you to declare war on your neighbours. You can always try negotiating with neutral/allied states, asking them to allow you to temporarily declare war and take the province and drop. You can then allow them to recapture the…
  • Fox-Company -

Replied to the thread Hyper Tanks - a game by freezy.

Quote from freezy: “I now implemented an optional 3rd Person mode, and you can switch between top-down view and 3rd person view at any time during gameplay. So play how you wanna play! 8) youtube.com/watch?v=JhZBgCyaqz0 ” Average freezy W
  • Fox-Company -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Hyper Tanks - a game by freezy.

Like (Post)
    I now implemented an optional 3rd Person mode, and you can switch between top-down view and 3rd person view at any time during gameplay. So play how you wanna play! 8) youtube.com/watch?v=JhZBgCyaqz0
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from freezy: “holy spam ” I’m assuming you mean the “food” one
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    holy spam
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked *Tasanuka’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from *Tasanuka: “Yo ” A N I M E ” Yes
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked onehtlead’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of rivers, probably difficult to implement, they are a good natural defence. Amphibious tank were not very good. So no ideas about new units, maybe marines with reduced landing times. I also like the idea of gold free games, but I think…
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from freezy: “holy spam ” Sup freezy, how're ya?
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• Fox-Company -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    holy spam
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Bro got humiliated… ” he's trolling
  • freezy -

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Supply Drops.

The intention behind Supply Drops was indeed to promote more active war declarations and to give players some strategic choices.
  • freezy -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    You have been somehow placed at the helm of Bytro! The shareholders are at your mercy. Courtesy of a partnering of an Arabian oil mogul and Shadowy organ trafficker you have enough funding to implement as much as (you realistically) want. The dev team…
  • freezy -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “There are two reasons to build light tanks: 1) For their top speed, the fastest of them all except Axis mot. But to use it, you can't group them with anything. And then their lack of stealth reveal really pays off, they can…