Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Talvisota -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

"Portugal continued to trade with Nazi Germany throughout the conflict and may have received gold looted in the Holocaust in exchange." From the exact article you sent. Even if Portugal did help a little, it doesn't at all excuse everything else that…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Are you joking rn? “Religions other than the Catholic faith had little or no expression in Portugal.“ Yeah, definitely. There was forced labor, and people trying to avoid it. Guess what happened to them? Dictator and good person is an oxymoron.
  • Carking the 6th -

Are you joking rn? “Religions other than the Catholic faith had little or no expression in Portugal.“ Yeah, definitely. There was forced labor, and people trying to avoid it. Guess what happened to them? Dictator and good person is an oxymoron.
  • Claudio NVKP -

No question of discrimination against yes. It means there's no chance of it happening.... english skills? So I'd prefer you delete it. You said the Portuguese army presided over the torture multilation, etc. There was no war in the 50s. The warcrines…
  • Carking the 6th -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “You're literally contradicting yourself in the last point. Delete it. It's written there's no question of discrimination between the minorities. I did accept the fact that 1 person was killed. Yes. Also, i love how he…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Aircraft attack bug..

Quote from freezy: “The bug was hotfixed tuesday evening. ” Thanks!
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Aircraft attack bug..

Like (Post)
    The bug was hotfixed tuesday evening.
  • Talvisota -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot…
  • Claudio NVKP -

You're literally contradicting yourself in the last point. Delete it. It's written there's no question of discrimination between the minorities. I did accept the fact that 1 person was killed. Yes. Also, i love how he presided on torture, mutilation,…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Aircraft attack bug..

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Tech help.

Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I didn't, actually. Maybe that should have been where I started. And given that you also seem to prefer…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

From a player's perspective it is totally understandable why you want this. From a business perspective: If free users and pay users get seperated, then revenue will for sure drop. Pay users only spend when there are free users around. It is the whole…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Oh yes, I forgot. No gold or boosters either. ” Turkey
  • Carking the 6th -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Either way, the Portuguese military slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians. You can’t really debate that regardless of your viewpoint. ” The Government didn't preside on who wouldget shot…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Inactive.
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

I tried reading the TOS and frankly tax law is easier to understand. The basic problem is that many want to play the basic game for free. In most cases it's not because they are cheap but because they cannot afford these extras. Is no one seeing what's…
  • Nostroma -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    The alternative has been suggested many times: making people pay to get into games. The costs for that you mentioned are somehow coming from some misty alchemy kettle, it really wouldn't have to cost those amounts to make it viable for Bytro. It is just,…