Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• john greak -

Wrote a comment on john greak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    radar station to see what planes are in the air
  • GenCap0n -

Replied to the thread Email Change Error.

click cog on main page prntscr.com/r4aznt
  • Propeibol13 -

Wrote a comment on Taikhos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    En cow- propeibol13
    Nomre- Pablo Martínez
    Edad- 16
    Experiencia-1 año
    Nivel 41
    Tengo discord propeibol142. El skipe sería un problema. Estoy en el colegio por lo que solo puedo conectarme algunas horas. Quiero ser admin ya que cuando era nuevo ellos me…
  • Propeibol13 -

Wrote a comment on FuzzFan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola
    En cow- propeibol13
    Nomre- Pablo Martínez
    Edad- 16
    Experiencia-1 año
    Nivel 41
    Tengo discord propeibol142. El skipe sería un problema. Estoy en el colegio por lo que solo puedo conectarme algunas horas. Quiero ser admin ya que cuando era nuevo…
  • Frissels -

Now follows Mongke.

Follow
  • Masia -

Wrote a comment on Masia’s wall.

Wall Comment
    G
  • gusv -

Liked killingone’s post in the thread Just a salty player.

Like (Post)
    You have my respect fellow war thunder gamer
  • gusv -

Liked General Skeet’s post in the thread Just a salty player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from General Skeet: “So, I think Anti-Air units are a bit too OP. So recently, I was busy conquering the US because it went inactive. I have a decent amount of research and average-ish stats. So I send multiple Tanks…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread AI Market plans have changed significantly.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “build tanks ” True ... Nearly a third of my units are tanks ... Also about 2 of 10 are either AA or artillery ... Those three seem to consume less food than infantry ... 8)
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked FlemishPagan’s post in the thread Guide to Planes.

Like (Post)
    Short appendix on healing proces of aircraft. Just as any other unit, planes heal 15% of damage at daychange. There are a few conditions to be taken in account for healing to take place. - Planes must be operating from an airbase based in your OWN…
  • gusv -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread The Resource Issue.

Like (Post)
    I asked our QA to have a look at the issue, but a random event is always hard to reproduce. If you have any detailed clues what may cause this, you can leave them here.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Guide to Planes.

Nice guide General! ... Of the first 100 military units I build, about 10 are air units- mostly interceptors and tactical bombers. Of the remaining 90, about 10 would be AA and 10 naval units, most of which would be destroyers and cruisers- which are…
  • boocaspr -

Now follows Tupac All Eyes On Me.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Guide to Planes.

Like (Post)
    I produce air units early on when many other players don't yet have a strong airforce. However, I mostly use Interceptors, Tactical Bombers and Naval Bombers. I hardly use Strategic Bombers unless I need to destroy lvl 5 fortifications
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Planes.

Like (Post)
    Planes are some of the best units in Call of War. They are fast, do a lot of damage, and are reasonable to build. Any good player knows the true worth of planes on the battlefield. Types of Planes: There are five types of planes in Call of War, each…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread What are all the new playable countries?.

I have only played 13 games (7 in tutorial and 6 in 39 Historical). In the 39 historical and my 3 favorite countries, of those I played, are: USA, Japan, Italy ... cool.png
  • gusv -

Liked TooQuazy’s post in the thread What are all the new playable countries?.

Like (Post)
    I just saw today that more countries have been made playable in historic world war, does anyone know a list of all of them and if any of them are good to play as? I tried Saudi Arabia and I kinda regret my decision.
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Units movings through provinces aren't conquering them.

Like (Post)
    WTF... have had this issue FIVE times today now. Running a unit through a province doesn't conquer it, it just remains with the original owner. May have to do with speeding (forced march). This is NOT a revolt issue; this was nowhere near day…