Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread INVISVIBLE ARMIES.

As a first step since this doesn't seem to be a common issue, please clear your browser cache. I believe your browser has "forgotten" some of the image files, and doesn't realize it. Close all tabs of Call of War In your browser settings, clear…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Quote from PrussianKingWilhelm: “Is this 1.5 update still gonna happen officially? with all those new mechanics? ” Currently the 1.5 features and new mechanics are only present in the specific event games marked 1.5, and are not integrated into the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread So where did they go?.

Most of the time in these cases we find that you gave those units a stray order, and they are floating around in the ocean somewhere or in another unlikely place. Just an accidental grab of the unit when trying to scroll the map can cause this.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

There are many factors which go into this determination, most of these factors cannot be controlled by the player, so the real answer is: Flip a coin. The exact answer is that the first one to get to the province center will capture the province. …
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Thread
    1582123330_news_images_15868.png Attention, generals! After our first test event for Call of War 1.5 you shared so much feedback with us, that we decided to withdraw to our bunkers and postpone the next offensive. We analyzed the battlefield and…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from King Rex 007: “Trying to log into game #3, 008, 722 One place tells me there are only 3 players in the game, but when I try to log in, it tells me it's full. Then I received a message that I had been booted for inactivity. ” It appears…
  • suntso -

Posted the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Thread
    If 2 nations at peace with each other are attacking the same AI capital, what determines who captures it?
  • King Rex 007 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Trying to log into game #3, 008, 722 One place tells me there are only 3 players in the game, but when I try to log in, it tells me it's full. Then I received a message that I had been booted for inactivity.
  • killingone -

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

If you mouse goes over the flight path, it shows the red line which will not be big problem. I understand @Mc_Johnsen's proposal and I know that it will be implemented since TBH, the graphic is actually small
  • Ryan04px2025 -

@PrussianKingWilhelm Probably but they will definitely change something as not everyone supports it
  • PrussianKingWilhelm -

Is this 1.5 update still gonna happen officially? with all those new mechanics?
  • Teburu -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “@Teburu I think there is a line here but you will have to move your mouse over it to see. Rockets have a radius which means that things inside that radius will be destroyed same with the nuclear rocket. ” true; but that brings…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

@Teburu I think there is a line here but you will have to move your mouse over it to see. Rockets have a radius which means that things inside that radius will be destroyed same with the nuclear rocket.
  • Chickenus -

These two examples were not so bad as they only disappeared when zoomed in fully. I believe the first example was invisible for multiple levels of zoom. I have yet to see this happen to my own troops. It happens within both levels of sight range. I guess…
  • Chickenus -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I don't see the 7 ” It is inside the 'k' Petrozavodsk'. This is all the warning I get that such an army exists. Quote from VorlonFCW: “How often does this happen for you? ” Every game, every time. Would you like more examples?
  • VorlonFCW -

To my knowledge this issue ONLY existed in the enhanced graphics and should not affect the traditional canvas graphics. How often does this happen for you?
  • Teburu -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “In the CON game, the rocket that has been fired also looks ridiculously small like COW but you pressed on it and you see it. ” Difference is that in CON rockets are in general also shown with this big red line makng them…
  • Teburu -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread (In)visibility of rockets.

Like (Post)
    Why are rockets so hard to spot? Everything important in this game is marked fairly well. Nuclear Bomber? Battleship? Gignatic icon on the map, impossible to miss. You can see it at first glance. There is a Battleship approaching your Destroyers? You can…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

@killingone How long have you gone off-line?