Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• YDSTRIKER -

Posted the thread FPS.

Thread
    Thanks for adding the FPS counter to Settings. I just found out that I usually have 10... Can't really optimize the mobile version? Update her appearance (here my concept)? Adding features that are in the PC, eg flag coalition, photos for the article...?
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Still cannot find any use for the strat bombers.

I'm telling you most of the time you will lose if you try to waste resources researching, upgrading and producing strat bombers. You have to focus on attack or tactical bombers instead. Plus compliment them with interceptors. The game is too fast right…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

THat was my first attempt but easily wiped out. Hell he didn't even have air coverage.
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Can't Find The Report Button?.

Like (Post)
    the way players have to report message infractions, newspaper violations, and multiaccounting suspects changed recently. All reports are done through either the bug report button from within the game, or by creating a support ticket from the main…
  • XXpheonix -

Liked Hughbacca20’s post in the thread Partisan uprisings, Revolts and Rebel States.

Like (Post)
    Just like in a real war there's always got to be those trouble makers or rebels inside your empire. So I've been thinking about what would happen if there were more to revolts than just changing territory to another country. I've thought about things…
  • Moss20 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread I have some ideas. Event, armies, map ect....

Like (Post)
    Nah with the Germans it’s not efficiency is key. Look at the axis doctrine! It’s perfection
  • Sarahsaurus -

Replied to the thread rp25 1939.

hello! Are you still looking for people or am I a bit too late?
  • Admiral Rubinstein -

Replied to the thread His Majesty's Order of Merit searches for player.

• KriegMaker -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hmmm no open slots... please send the code maybe 7 to 9 hours from now. It's night here and I cannot respond since I may sleep any time.
  • Hartmut -

Wrote a comment on Hartmut’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Passwort vergessen
  • isqux -

Now follows Akiar.

Follow
  • isqux -

Now follows Slyx.

Follow
  • kittkarrkitt -

Liked hotmechani’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from ips: “if no1 like new update do you prefer change it or lose all players?? a good new thing 'd be the journal reserch for time or nation since in 100 players game find wat happen require lot of time ” How…
  • Eligath Vinh -

Liked Baer__’s post in the thread 25 Player Historic Map.

Like (Post)
    I have played a lot of the twenty-five player historical map, and I think that it is a lot of fun to play. I also think that it could be a lot better if a few things were changed. A. Offline Players I find that a lot of games start out with people…
  • GrandEmpire -

Wall Reply
  • GrandEmpire -

Wall Reply
    Ye i agree. Sending code now
  • KriegMaker -

Wall Reply
    Thanks! I guess it is best if we play in 1.5 world at war game, you know the game with 100 players. Just a suggestion tho
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread That one guy in every match.

Like (Post)
    I never played against anyone like that. The more common player I run into is the newb with a user name like PANZERKRIEGFUHRERGENERAL etc and he always picks Germany. Starts by declaring war on a bunch of nations, attacks in all directions, never builds…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Untrue. I won several games thanks to the suicidal AI.
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Still cannot find any use for the strat bombers.

Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “. ” All that is true. But the point of this thread is, that what you did, can be done better and safer with missiles.