Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6thDragon -

Replied to the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Humorous Question.

Quote from Nostroma: “Why do you play this game? Multiple choice answers: A) For the fun of this great game B) What else am I going to spend my money on C) I like the idea of being able to bully and harass people anonymously from the safety of my…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Phillip Bosley’s post in the thread Humorous Question.

Like (Post)
    My grandfather served in WW2 and his stories interested me. So, when I came across a web strategy game based on WW2, I decided to give it a shot. It truly is one of the best video games I’ve ever played.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Also, why not go for Medium Tanks + Mot inf? They're buffed and amazing as Axis. They also roll through the Soviet plains so well
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Anyways, me and Germany have each taken 2 cities from them so far, and Turkey has taken one as well. ” I would keep the infantry in the cities you’ve taken, especially if he’s attacking with unarmed units.
  • AleksanderZ -

Liked Ash Ketchum’s post in the thread ROMANIA.

Like (Post)
    Anyways, me and Germany have each taken 2 cities from them so far, and Turkey has taken one as well.
  • AleksanderZ -

Liked Amotah’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AleksanderZ: “Ok, what do you think about this @Amotah? ” I'm not sure about it. I have been very busy over the course of this year thus far. Not to mention I'm not exactly a good player in the first place. I feel as though the Team Captain…
  • AleksanderZ -

Quote from 6thDragon: “Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from,…
  • 6thDragon -

Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from, then destroy the planes in…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Like (Post)
    I’d say if it’s working , keep going, but I’d suggest to add some anti air incase of planes
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Like (Post)
    It’s a good stack, especially in Axis. But as Neptune said, if your opponent has bombers, you should add anti air to your stack. SPAA if you don’t want to lose move speed. If not, keep interceptors nearby.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread Is “AC + LT + Infantry” a good stack?.

Like (Post)
    I forgot to say: be weary of “meat shield” stacks, or anything with MT or HT. You might want to keep some ABs around to deal with those, should you run into any.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Bytro could also possibly add a few special provinces with a lot of resources, could help provoke more wars (This is for 100 player map) Also, Bytro could consider adding the 500 player map from Supremacy 1914 to COW
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Like (Post)
    They should fix these issues, at least in the HWW map.
  • Amotah -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Ok, what do you think about this @Amotah? ” I'm not sure about it. I have been very busy over the course of this year thus far. Not to mention I'm not exactly a good player in the first place. I feel as though the Team Captain…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “I’m not invading them all by myself, I’m not that stupid. Germany and Turkey are also invading. ” That makes a rather significant difference. Still, you'll need an incredibly substantial force to break through the…