Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asyikin -

Posted the thread LOOKIN FOR A CO PLAYER FROM INDONESA.

Thread
    Hello guys, Buat kalian yg dari indonesia gw mau ngajak kalian main bareng dan gabung ke aliansi kita. Yuk kita main bareng game ini, bisa langsung DM gw di IG @eggiansyah
  • Asyikin -

Wrote a comment on boyaja’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bro main bareng yuk, dm gw lewat IG ya @eggiansyah
  • Asyikin -

Wrote a comment on Quelctz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bro main bareng yuk, dm gw lewat IG ya @eggiansyah
  • Asyikin -

Wrote a comment on MESKING125_’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bro main bareng yuk. DM gw lewat IG ya @eggiansyah
  • Desert_fox98 -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread How to Get Started as Persia!.

Like (Post)
    Now this might sound obscene But sometimes the best on the screen Is the one with the tank Who can smite and make bank By forging the best empire seen Restore your empire of yore With tanks and troops galore Some say Persia isn't strong And those people…
  • Cuursed1 -

Replied to the thread who attacks who.

I understand what actually happened in game. I'm saying, if im sitting on a province, my ally's province, my units would defend it. Before his enemy took it. Would you let someone come into your friends house, while you were watching the superbowl, kill…
  • HalifeEbuEbdul Riza -

Wrote a comment on Magnentius’s wall.

Wall Comment
    rp var dediler geldik acaba diyorum rp serverleri ne tarafda göstersene
  • Donk2.0 -

Now follows tsigmon73.

Follow
  • Violet_Trooper -

Wrote a comment on OutKast’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Is Bytro going to add a "Confirm Action" feautre for whenever using gold?
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread UNSTOPPABLE? I think not!.

Quote from killingone: “As we all know rockets are pretty much not controllable oonce fired and you cannot make them stop their attack but what if there was a trick regarding it. The thing is if you have misfired your rocket maybe perhaps due to a…
  • Joe_Hanshi -

Wrote a comment on USA Great Country’s wall.

Wall Comment
    vk.com/heinrich_himmler_228 - брось мне заявку в друзья и напиши мне в ЛС ВКонтакте.
  • maldrid -

Replied to the thread Game disappeared from "my games".

I suppose you pressed to join a game and then got booted out for not selecting a nation within 10 minutes am I correct?
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Economies.

Like (Post)
    25000 tons is probably all the resource numbers add together divided by something. Since all the resources are in 100/h which does not have a unit, I am not sure. But perhaps each unit is a ton?
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Economies.

Like (Post)
    Hello, It won't calculate but it will tell you how many tons of economy you have and who has the most economy. It will also say who has the mightiest army but not your manpower. If he has a lot of resources you can use spies to take it away
  • gusv -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    The battle between you and the AI player (probably) may not have started untill the AI killed your allies units and took control of the city/province. Which would then mean you are sitting in a province where you have no diplomatic rights to be eg…
  • BlockaBlocka -

Posted the thread Game disappeared from "my games".

Thread
    I got a message saying "You've been removed from game 2978654 since you did not log in within ten minutes. If you've got problems starting the game just tell us in the forum. You'll get help fast." please help
  • MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread who attacks who.

The battle between you and the AI player (probably) may not have started untill the AI killed your allies units and took control of the city/province. Which would then mean you are sitting in a province where you have no diplomatic rights to be eg…
  • killingone -

Replied to the thread UNSTOPPABLE? I think not!.

• gusv -

Liked Cuursed1’s post in the thread who attacks who.

Like (Post)
    so im at my friends house. a burglar comes in, and shoots me. The police arrest me for attacking him, even though I did nothing. Sound fair? Thats what the coding says to do when you are sitting, not moving, on your allies province, and some 3rd party…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread AI countries.

Like (Post)
    If you mind not getting into politics :) Anyways, it is just surprising of how much it affects the game but I find it Ok because it makes this game challenging. ;)