Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BURNYBOI -

Replied to the thread High Command.

so if my family went camping during the spring break for a week and then came back saw the email and then logged back in would that have registered me as inactive?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Can’t type in in depomacy.

• No41 -

• No41 -

Replied to the thread Call of war Ads??.

• ShadowGamer418 -

Wrote a comment on ShadowGamer418’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Como eu entro no FROM BRAZIL
  • waystonepsychology -

Wrote a comment on waystonepsychology’s wall.

Wall Comment
    <a href="https://waystonepsychology.com/psychoeducational-assessment/">psychology</a>

<a href="https://waystonepsychology.com/psychoeducational-assessment/">psychoeducational assessment</a>

<a…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Strategic Bombers not dealing damage.

Quote from felixtheloser: “Hello, I've played this game for a while now but only gotten hold of strategic bombers recently. I used my bombers on lone airbases but it seemed to not deal any damage. All I saw was the province's morale drop by a bit. I…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Server down again....

Oh year just took a bit of time to resolve... A bit slow everyone is at home.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread achievments.

Go to the achievement page by clicking on your profile in callofwar.com homepage on the right where there is your rank. Click collect and you will get gold within 24 hours.
  • thunderdog1138 -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “The servers are down again!!! ” Not for me. In fact, they appear to be faster than normal.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Can you take a picture? Also try reloading, sound like a small problem. Also remove your browser cache.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of war Ads??.

This isn't the most stupid post. ;) COW advertisements use cookies so if you want better ads. Go to websites that you like so the ads will make more sense to you!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• Restrisiko -

Liked Killer8282’s post in the thread Planes and AA units on same provinces.

Like (Post)
    No, it won’t
  • No41 -

Hm..okay I’m not those call of war pros ,so I don’t know how to answer your question imnotsurewhatyourtakking about.
  • felixtheloser -

I'm sorry if you don't get me correctly, but what I meant was that these strategic bombers of mine won't deal any damage to a building for some reason.
  • No41 -

Posted the thread How to live the longest in historical world war map.

Thread
    This post was made to help players to not get annilelated but another player some times in the historical world war map you see this: First coalition:nato Second coalition:Warsaw pact 3rd coalition:axis powers there’s ALWAYS a rivalry between the 2…