Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread 2 bugs.

Please submit a bug report, we can't enter your game unless we have a ticket. Once you have submitted one please allow us time to look in to the issue and reply back. We have a response time of 72 hours from when you report to when you should have an…
  • maldrid -

Replied to the thread AI countries.

I think it has to do with your popularity go and check it and report it back to me and I may be able to come to a conclusion
  • gusv -

Posted the thread AI countries.

Thread
    In game 2,943, 186 ... Of the 9 countries I'm in war with, I only initiated war with France (supporting a human friend in French Syria) and China ... Since China I had 7 countries declare war on me- 6 elite AI and a human, who may have sought I was lost…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Outside of Coalition.

Like (Post)
    Hello and welcome back. You might want to read a few COW updates to get yourself updated too. You are a bit behind us! ;) In my opinion unit trading should come back too but it might take some convincing to do so. As said in many other post. If you are…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Economic Sabotage in game.

How about focusing less on espionage because you did not get much out of it?
  • Undaunted -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You might have to wait. That is just one day. 11k is a fairly large amount of money taken ” I play in speed round I spent 150k for spies and 40k to missions for every 6 hours and I got only 11k ıt ıs not large amount
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

For example, Nazi Germany should declares war to Europe nations(depend on the year of that map) automatically after game started. Not declares war by players. If it is, it's a simulation. Not historical game. Give each faction clear goal. Once they
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Outside of Coalition.

Hello and welcome back. You might want to read a few COW updates to get yourself updated too. You are a bit behind us! ;) In my opinion unit trading should come back too but it might take some convincing to do so. As said in many other post. If you are…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Outside of Coalition.

Like (Post)
    However on a later update- for a game I started in late December- you can trade resources, and even RoW with units not in a coalition ... :thumbup:
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread My suggestions to the mobile app.

Hello Derek, so basically I am not sure what you mean by apps. The forums are basically a website where you can suggest and give new approaches to the game and I do not think it is necessary to make it an app because forums should basically be a website…
  • Rhino05 -

Wrote a comment on Ezequieleias’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola :3
  • Rhino05 -

Replied to a comment by Ezequieleias on Rhino05’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Love u bro <3
  • D-Day 771 -

Wrote a comment on D-Day 771’s wall.

Wall Comment
    This is a suggestion to the game. We should have bunkers in the game. I know there are fortifications but bunkers should be by themselves. We should have a option to put a bunker wherever we want. Message me if you agree with this please
  • Ryan04px2025 -

You might have to wait. That is just one day. 11k is a fairly large amount of money taken
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread 2 bugs.

I see it now, must be a network issue before.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Outside of Coalition.

However on a later update- for a game I started in late December- you can trade resources, and even RoW with units not in a coalition ... :thumbup:
  • gusv -

Liked Dante Bugler1’s post in the thread Outside of Coalition.

Like (Post)
    since early september you can no longer trade units, since before September if you are in one coalition and another player is in another coalition you canmot give them right of way, shared maps or shared intelligence.